Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this charger work on iPhone 4s? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it fit a Samsung CE0168 tablet? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this charger work on a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet? (10 Answers)
- Questiondoes this cable work for a insignia NS-13T001 tablet (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it charge while the tablet is on? (11 Answers)
Lost my original charger with the charging cable. Bought a Rocketfish charging cable but it only charges when the tablet is off. Disappointed with the $20 I spent on that cable, so I am returning it and debating whether or not to buy the Insignia cable instead.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
The cable has no bearing on whether it charges when on or not. That's all based on the power output of the charger you plug it into versus the power consumption of the device. If you're using a cheapo 1 amp charger, it won't charge while in use because the device is using the power you're providing with the cable to operate so there's none left over to charge the battery. I'd suggest you buy a better charger to plug the USB charge/sync cable into. Maybe something that has an output of 2 amps or greater.
- QuestionWill this 30-Pin Charger work on a Samsung Tablet (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this cord charge an original Ipad? (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes this work with a 1.7 charger? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this charge a Samsung SCHI815 Galaxy tablet? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this charger work for a Toshiba tablet 3000? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions