- QuestionCan this be used with an iPad? Thanks! (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan you play audio thru Bluetooth speaker if cable box plugged in via HDMI? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this projector good enough to show a video at an outdoor wedding for 180 people? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhats the brightness rating for this please (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you do Netflix,tv,Bose iPad speacker? (1 Answer)Answers
Absolutely! I ran the micro hdmi to my iPad and IPhone (needed the lightning av adapter), can run any live stream, downloaded movie. I also did run it to my Directv receiver, worked great! For additional speaker source (because the speaker on it is just too quiet) just sync to a Bluetooth device and it works great! Been getting a lot of use out of it, you will too!
- QuestionCan this be used with Surface Pro or MacBook Air? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need a replacement charger for my projector where can I get one? (0 Answers)
- QuestionMy Insignia projector will not project from a Windows computer. It connects and projects just fine from a blue-ray player, an Android TV box (via HDMI), even a Linux computer, but will not establish any sort of connection if the computer is using Windows (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with a Samsung galaxy s8 edge because I've tried connecting them I even connected a little piece that came with the phone and it dosent work ?? (0 Answers)
- QuestionThe projector seems to have a "light leak" in the right lower quadrant of the projected image that is visible when the background being projected is dark. The light is very faint but somewhat distracting since I noticed it. Is this a normal occurrence? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello there, Thank you very much for buying our DLP Pico Portable Projector. Regarding your inquiries I wanted to let you know that when the projector is used in a very dark room, this phenominon can occur. If you have further concerns, please feel free to contact our Support Line at 1-877-467-4289 daily from 8 a.m. to 9 pm CST. We want you to fully enjoy this and other Insignia products. Arely R. - Insignia Support.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions