Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow many do i need (11 Answers)Answers
I believe the answer is yes. I have 3 tv's. 1 is a smart tv with built in wifi so it already had Netflix ready to go (meaning no extra things needed to be bought to get it to stream Netflix). The other one I have is just a basic TV set with a $15 HDTV antenna plugged into it because we don't use it much. The other is not a smart tv, but we use it a lot, so we bought a $60 Roku to then stream Netflix through it. So yes, I cut the cable. I bought two things at Best Buy and then pay for Netflix each month. Each of the 3 tv's are setup a little different. But it works well for us.
- QuestionDo you need cable? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this work with an older tv - coaxial? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI live in a town house in the San Mateo, CA area. Do you think this product will be good for me? Thanks (9 Answers)Answers
Use the website TVFool to check by address and intended height. Green = good signal, yellow moderate, red difficult. The antenna you need will be easier to choose based on that. It will tell if your area has UHF and/or VHF signals too (which this antenna handles). A word of caution in cities where antenna towers are close: being too close can make signals over driven and hard to get; always try one that *isn't* boosted first for this reason. If you can, buy local, since it can returned in favor of trying a diff. option. Being in the middle of tall building can also affect signals for better or worse too, but it's worth a shot to avoid cable bills. Overall though, this was an impressive antenna that picked up signals within 50 mi of where I installed it.
- QuestionI live in Round rock Texas. Will rabbit ears bring in abc nbc cbs cw fox and pbs. Just want table top not anything in attic or roof (2 Answers)Answers
How well it would work would depend on how far away you are from the broadcasting towers and what sort of interference you might have in your home (material the home is constructed out of, valleys, trees, etc.). You can always try it out and exchange it within 15 days of purchase for something more powerful if it doesn't work for you (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800050014).
- Questionone Samsung 36 inch Smart (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan You Get The Sports Channel And The Sec Channel Ilive About 40 Milrs From Knoxville Tennessee. (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long are the dopoles on this antenna? (2 Answers)
- Questionwill this antenna work for my flat screen LG tv that i have in my camper? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it takes Telemundo? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions