Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have bluetooth wireless headphones. Can I use this device on my TV to enable me to use these headphones with the TV? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to have an auxiliary plug on your car stereo in order for this to work? Thanks. (2 Answers)
- QuestionI'm looking for a bluetooth option for connecting my speakers to my stereo amplifier. I trying to aviod running wires around the room to the speakes. Will this product do the job? (2 Answers)Answers
You must still run wires from your amplifier to your speakers. The Bluetooth receiver connects to an input on your amplifier and permits you to pair a Bluetooth portable device to play through this amplifier/speaker combination. Speakers which do not have built-in amplifiers need power to drive them; this requires wires to an amplifier.
- QuestionI have an old stereo system and Im trying to find a way to be able to play my phone on it with no wires. It has the red and white jacks in the back to plug in to. No aux port. (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use the device while it's being charged at the same time? My Clearsounds unit automatically turns off when I plug it in to a power source to be charged and I find that annoying. (2 Answers)
- QuestionI am teaching a fitness class and need to amplify my voice as I demonstrate the movements so wires are out of the question. Can I connect this receiver to an amplifier input and use a bluetooth microphone earpiece to transmit direct to this receiver? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I plug the USB into my pioneer USB port and have it play and charge at the same time? My pioneer allows this with a cord. (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs it water proof (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCould this be used to amplify a teacher's voice in a classroom? If so, what other (specific) devices would be necessary? (2 Answers)Answers
Only if the device ur using to talk into (such as a mic) can blue tooth connect to the device (how a mobile can connect to a blue tooth device). So perhaps if you can use ur phone connected to a microphone, Bluetooth connect that to the device. The device must be aux connected to a speaker. No guarantee, that might work.
- QuestionDoes this device turn on automatically with power? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions