Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat does it mean when there is a red light? and Blue Light? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questioniphone 6 (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does the battery pack last for with one charge? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I charge the charger once dead? (10 Answers)Answers
Hi, As you can see in the picture, this charger comes with a power cord. All you need to do to recharge it is plug the small end of the cord into the mobile charger and the larger end of the cord into your wall charger for your cell phone, and then plug into a wall outlet and it will charge. Hope this helps.
- QuestionWill this keep charging my phone whiiam using my phone? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWoulld this charger be compatible with an android galaxy s4? (11 Answers)Answers
Yes, but it requires a second cable to connect with your phone. The charger has two inputs. One is a USB input and the other is the input that charges the device. The cable that comes with the charger has a USB connector on one end and a connector compatible to the charger on the other. Use the included cable to power up the charger. To charge any device such as your phone, you will need a cable with a USB connector on one end and a connector compatible to your device on the other.
- QuestionCan this be used for iphone 5s? (12 Answers)Answers
- Questioni need help with this? (0 Answers)
- Questionmy portable has two lights on when i plug it in to the wall it has red and blue on at the same time? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat do the LEDs indicate? How is full charge indicated? I lost the instruction sheet. (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions