Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I use this without it being set on a radio station (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work on a 2005 Acura rsx (5 Answers)Answers
If you have a free power jack and AUX input port, then yes it will. It works surprisingly better than I expected but with a couple of issues. You run the calls or streaming through the Aux setting. When you are not streaming anything there is some horrible feedback interference. Second issue is that the Mic needs to be placed as close to the driver as possible. I have not tried the visor positioning yet, but on the dash the mic is a little soft on the receiving end.
- QuestionWhat Accessories come with this? Also I have a small hole to put an aux cord in my car would this product fit? I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill this work on a 2004...pick up .Ford F150 (3 Answers)
- QuestionMy radio has the port. However, I use it for my XM radio. Is it possible to have two inputs at the same time through the same port? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a 1/4" jack for my phone to connect to speakers on my Harley (with a car charger). I upgraded to an iPhone 7, and lost the ability to connect to the speakers. Will this work as a relay to pair my phone to my speakers to play music? (5 Answers)
- QuestionLeaving it plugged in, while car off the blue light blinks, will this drain my car battery? (5 Answers)Answers
Anything that gets energy from your car battery while the engine is turned off has the potential to drain the battery, but with the extremely low current drain of a device like this it is unlikely, unless the device was plugged in while the car was unused for multiple days. It's safest to unplug it when the engine is turned off, or to find a power outlet in your car that is switched off along with the ignition. In my Honda, for instance, neither of the power outlets in the console work when the engine is turned off.
- Questionthis work with 06 Honda odyssey or need more parts (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work in my 2014 ford without an auxilary input (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes this unit suffer from annoying engine ground loop noise through the radio because it is plugged in to cigarette charge port? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions