Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $99.99
QuestionMy earphones are starting to not connect together anymore. Usually connecting to Jam Ultra on the bluetooth screen links both earphones together but now Jam Ultra only connects to my left earbud. Anyway to fix this problem?
- Answer Answer #2 is correct. Turn off Bluetooth feature on phone and leave it off the connectivity has nothing to do with the problem but keeping them off is essential for the solution. Reset your earbuds(red lights blinking) then put them back in to the case wait about a minute then pull the right one out first allow it to completely turn on then pull the left one out of the case and allow it to do the same thing. NOW, you are still going to be hearing the peeping that you were hearing before when they were not syncing keep double clicking both the right and left until you hear them sync. Believe me you will know when they have sync the only thing is that I had to try it quite a few times and it worked. Not only for these earbuds for others as well. I bought these because I thought that my other ones were broken bought them less than a year ago. This process worked for both of the devices of separate brands...
I would recommend:
- Answer I can not get both my your buds to walk just my left one work
- Answer I'm try to connect both together at same time play how u do it
- Answer This did not work for me unfortunately. A hard reset with the company over the phone also did not work. This has become an issue in some of the units. I have returned mine to the company and I am waiting for the arrival of a new set. Hopefully the glitch/defect is solved.
Questionthe red and blue blinking don't stop, and also don't pair with my iPhone. I already on bluetooth on my iPhone made it to forget the device (Jam) but as the earbuds are still blinking i am not able to pair them. earbuds are full charge.
- Answer I had this problem. I hit forget device in my Bluetooth setting. Turned off the jam buds. Shut off blue tooth. Then turned on Bluetooth and repaired they are working just fine
QuestionI am charging my case and the led light turns red of course for charging but then it turns blue ( this is all with no earbuds in the case) does this mean it is charged?
- Answer Blue means case Is charged. Goes out when buds are in and fully charged.
- Answer Depends on your ear canal shape. I fit them loosely when in the office, but can tuck them inside my ear for running.
- Answer If the headphones didn't turn on automatically, press the pause/play button rapidly, once, on each earbud that needs to be turned on.
QuestionHi so I bought a pair of these earbuds and 1: the right one is significantly louder than the right and I don't know why and 2: the left one keeps failing and overheating when it is sync and paired. Please help \
- Answer I'm having the same problem, my right earbud has over time gotten quieter and quieter while my left has stayed normal to the point where I cannot even hear the right earbud anymore when I also have my left in. I think its just deteriorated which is unfortunate because I've had the product for only 2 months now
QuestionI bought my Ultra’s a week ago. I’ve noticed that I get an intermittent beep/alarm for about a couple of minutes, after which they switch off automatically. Does anyone know what the problem is?
- Answer Sounds like they're running low on battery.
- Answer The volume can only be adjusted with the connected device.
- Answer Yes, you can do that. There is not any noticeable problem when doing so.
QuestionHi there, I am having a problem with my ear buds they always stay connected even when back in there case, I have to switch my phone bluetooth off to stop them. Any ideas???
- Answer I always push the button on the earbud before putting it back into the case and I never have any issues.
QuestionI have had my buds for a little while now but the case has stopped charging the buds and the blue and red lights don't come on on the buds anymore. I've tried charging the case multiple times with the buds and nothing is working. HELP!
- Answer Ive had the same problem and used a very little alcohol to wipe the brass prongs in the case and on the earbuds
- Answer I'm having the same problem and I think it might just be deterioration and not actually a setting which is unfortunate
QuestionThe volume in my right ear is dramatically lower than the volume in my left besides sending them back is there a way to fix this issue?
- Answer I'm not sure if this will help, but there are equalizer apps that let you modify the balance between left and right. Something like that may offset the imbalance you're hearing. Hope this helps