Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $179.99
QuestionDoes it float
- Answer The JBL Charge 3 does float. About half of the speaker is submerged while half stays above water. But..... even though it is pretty cool to see the speaker float, it’s still a 180$ speaker, do you want to risk water damage? The sound from the speaker do sound a bit messed up when on the water as the speakers are hitting the water but are not fully submerged.
- Answer 18th its JBL's release date. so However fast they can ship it to secondary distributors
- Answer Our JBL Charge 5 has no built-in microphone, it can't be used as a speakerphone. For more information about the speaker, check it out here: https://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-speakers/CHARGE5-.html You may check our JBL Flip 4 which has a built-in microphone that can be used as a speakerphone.
- Answer Our JBL Charge 5 has the JBL PartyBoost feature that can't connect with a speaker that has a Connect+ feature. You could connect it with JBL Xtreme 3, Flip 5, Pulse 4, and Boombox 2.
QuestionI want to have more than one for my pool house can these work together if I buy more than one?
- Answer Our JBL Charge 5 has the PartyBoost feature it is compatible with other PartyBost enabled speakers like the Boombox 2, Flip 5, and Pulse 4. You can connect more than 100 connect+ compatible speakers together. The new PartyBoost does not support the previous Connect and Connect+ features.
- Answer Yes you can and the battery lasted forever and charges quick I was using it for 5 hours at least no problem
QuestionCan I use this to connect to my tv for a speaker via Bluetooth? Does anyone know how good that works?
- Answer Our JBL Charge 5 is recommended to be used for streaming audio with mobile phones, tablets, and laptops. Using it with your TV may cause audio-video delays since this headphones doesn't have APTX HD Low latency features. We have a JBL soundbars which is the best option to connect to your TV.
QuestionHi - What is the mAh rating of the JBL-CHARGE5 speaker when fully charged and How long does it take to charge from empty? and, Does the JBL-CHARGE5 speaker come with a charging adapter/brick that is plugged into an AC outlet? Thanks for the answers.
- Answer If you look on the Charge 5 speaker directly above the charging port it is printed in very tiny font: "Battery Capacity: 3.6v, 7500 mAh". According to the JBL website it takes 4 hours to fully charge a Charge 5 speaker, but I have never run the battery down on either of mine, so I cannot confirm this. The JBL Charge 5 does not come with a "charging adapter/brick". It does include a USB-C cable that can be plugged into any computer or charging adapter (USB A female) that you already own.
QuestionCan these speakers be set up in a system for stereo (1 for left and 1 for right)? Could that be expanded to multiple leg/right speakers? This would be great for outside movie systems.
- Answer Yes, you can set up two JBL - CHARGE5 Portable Waterproof Speakers in stereo following the instructions outlined in this link. https://bit.ly/3x1UGQi
QuestionWhen is this ready for order?
- Answer Our latest addition to the popular JBL Charge Series, the JBL Charge 5 will be available on JBL.com and select retailers starting in April 2021 for $179.95.The JBL Charge 5 will be available in six color options including black, blue, gray, red, teal and squad. To hear about our latest updates, you can sign up for the JBL's Newsletter at. https://bit.ly/39utvWc
- Answer Yes, Our JBL Charge 5 has the 'Partyboost' feature which enables it to connect with another Charge 5 for stereo sound or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers. Our JBL Charge 5 will only link up with JBL Portable Speakers that have the same Partyboost function, like another JBL Flip 5, the Boombox 2, the JBL Pulse 4, and other speakers with the Partyboost feature.
Questionwill the JBL Charge 5 play bt synced music for 8 hours and not have to recharge during that time? It says 20hrs, but what does that mean?
- Answer Our JBL Charge 5 could play music up to 20 hours depending on the volume level and audio content. The higher the volume and more bass the music has, the more power it consumes and shortens the playtime significantly.
- Answer The Dimension Specifications of our JBL Charge 5 is (W x H x D) 223 x 96.5 x 94 mm/ 8.7 x 3.76 x 3.67 inches.