Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the noise cancellation better than that for the Bose QuietComfort 25? (2 Answers)Answers
Bose holds many patents relating to active noise cancelling methods, thus they still have the highest reduction in white noise tests and will likely remain so for a few years. However, this headset does have TruNote which calibrates the noise cancelling to your specific head. For example, if you wear glasses the Bose headset will arbitrarily provide the same noise cancellation and does not take into account the seal being made on your head. This headset will measure the seal and adjust the active noise cancellation to account for this. Additionally the headset offers some ambient awareness which is useful in certain situations. Practically speaking, if you were to be on a plane and try both of these headsets they would both reduce the unwanted noise significantly. It does seem though that you get a little more utility from the JBL. Plus I see Steph Curry wearing these so they must be cool.
- Questioncan you control playback or skip on the headphones (5 Answers)Answers
The left hand controls allow for complete control i.e. Play/Pause/Skip/FFwd/Rew - Additionally (on IPhone) allow full interaction with incoming calls (pause to accept / long hold pause to reject - 2nd Call switching also available) And interaction with Siri - Verified on firmware version 0.5.6
- QuestionIs this a Best Buy only Sku from JBL, I don't see any other resellers (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhttp://www.bestbuy.com/site/jbl-everest-elite-700-wireless-over-the-ear-headphones-black/4403707.p?id=1219743456156&skuId=4403707&cmp=RMX, Can this JBL Everest Elite 700 Wireless Over-the Ear Headphone be wired ? Is the wire included ? Thanks (4 Answers)Answers
Yes the JBL Everest Elite 700 can operate as a wired headphone. The wire is included with the headphone and it includes a volume +/- button in addition to a multifunction button. However, you must use this cable as it is a narrow barrel cable that fits into the headphone side.
- QuestionIs there any sound leakage? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo these headphones work with PS4? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you update these? Connection to laptop? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre you able to turn off the noise cancellation? (5 Answers)Answers
You can turn off the noise canceling on these headphones, as well they have a function called environmental awareness that lets a certain amount of ambient noise through so that you know what’s going on around you and it has three levels of awareness settings in addition to the ability to fully turn the noise cancelling off.
- QuestionJust bought these headphones. I work out everyday and was wondering if it would be a bad idea to wear these and get them sweaty? They sound great and I love them just don't want to ruin them. (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's the frequency response for these headphones? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions