Questions & Answers
- Questionwhy is this not listed as a cd player (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have satellite radio built in or do i have to buy a receiver for the satellite radio? (2 Answers)Answers
The radio is satellite ready but that doesn't mean that it will receive Sirius/XM right out of the box. You do have to buy a tuner and antenna and have them installed or do it yourself. The rule of thumb is that any car stereo advertised as "satellite ready" will still require a tuner and antenna.
- QuestionWill this device allow incoming and outgoing phone calls (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan the speaker change colors on the side where its like blue and green? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the installation free? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow do I get the clock to display all the time? Its set for the right time but it never shows on the screen. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this fit 2007 Hyundai Santa fe and is installation free? ty (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI s this unit able to increase and decrease volume according to the speed of the vehicle? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this it a 1999 Lincoln continental and if so will the steering wheel buttons still operate the radio (1 Answer)Answers
This unit will fit in your vehicle but you will need additional parts such as a dash kit, vehicle wiring harness and antenna adapter. You can contact your local Best Buy and they can get all the parts needed for your vehicle. Your factory steering wheel control can be integrated into the new radio but you will need a module.
- QuestionDoes this unit Have Navigation ?? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions