- QuestionCan I use them with the I phone? (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes anyone seem to have pretty bad call and mic quality with these? People often can't hear me and I struggle to understand stand them clearly on the phone. (5 Answers)
- QuestionMy headset includes an extra set of cushions, however these are the same size as the ones that came installed on the unit. Description states "2 pairs of ear tips (small, medium)". Should I take them back to get the small cushions, or is this a misprint? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere can you buy replacement earpieces? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo these JVC Gumy earbuds come with a charging cable? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWould you recommend these for gym wild having the phone it's paired with in locker? How far do you need to be from the phone? (5 Answers)Answers
No, I would not recommend you do this, not many Bluetooth headphones can go that far depending the distance you're talking about. I know your pain, I'm using my Samsung Fit which I wear on my wrist and I pair it to my Bluetooth headphones. you might want to invest into a smart watch that can stream Bluetooth audio to headphones.
- QuestionI've tried turning on the device but the lights won't blink and when I charge them it makes a red n blue flash (2 Answers)Answers
Try charging it overnight, and then hold down the power button for at least 7 second. You will see it keep blinking red and blue. Get into your device and choose "forget this device (the JVC-HA)". Turn off the bluetooth on your device (phone) and then turn it on again. This time tap on JVC-HA to choose it. Your wireless ear phone will work again. Hope this can help.
- QuestionIs there any part (like a Bluetooth or battery section) on the cord besides right by the ear pieces? (6 Answers)
- QuestionMy wireless JVC headset works only as a Bluetooth for making calls. It is connecting to my phone and Pandora or other music stations come up but will not play any music. Can you please help me with this issue? Thank you in advance! (1 Answer)
- QuestionDo these block out noise like the noise of a tractor? The corded ones do very well but would like wireless. (6 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions