QuestionI'm trying to charge the headphone, but when I connect it to the energy the charging light remains off and the bluetooth light goes on, but the headphone does not charges. Does anyone knows what could be happening? I`ve tried several chargers/usb ports...
- Answer It happened to me too, I thought I was doing it wrong but The headphones were damaged. I returned then and got another pair. Now the new ones I got work perfect.
- Answer Haven't tried that, but I would imagine any bluetooth device. That's how it's worked for us anyway.
- Answer no these are a simple set of headphones. simple options and easy use. there not like studio headphones or an expensive pair of wireless headphone. id say u made the right purchase
- Answer It has a Mic, But I think it works for Ps4, And I don’t think it will work for Nintendo switch.
- Answer Red when charging, off when full
QuestionDid anyone receive a the carrying case that it states on this website it comes with. Because I didn’t it.
- Answer The US version at BB does not have a carrying case
- Answer No this will not work due to the guitar not having a bluetooth connection.
- Answer You want to check with Denon first to make sure Bluetooth headphones is an option. The headphones are compatible with a cell phone, tablet that sort of setup.
- Answer Yes, I absolutely believe they are the correct ones.
- Answer Yes absolutely. I use it for my phone, tablet and Chromebook. Just wait until the blue and red lights flash together.
- Answer Yes, there is on/off.
- Answer The charging time is about 3hours. You can contact JVC to get a detail manual for the headphones or also there is a QR code on the packaging of the box that will also direct you to the manual.
- Answer To help you with the pairing process please contact JVC directly. They offer over the phone support to help you troubleshoot.
- Answer I would think they could since my Windows 10 laptop is an HP.
QuestionI'm trying charge the head phones i just bought at my local best buy yesterday and of course it has that glitch that it doesn't want to charge would it work if i get a better charger outlet for it to charge my head phones better .
- Answer I use the charger that came with my galaxy watch, also micro usb it works fine, you might want check out the charging brick. I have charged them in my vehicle, with the cable that came with. Good luck.