Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $139.99
- Answer I'm 46 I've been doing this since I was 14 years old I would get an amp that runs steady at one ohm 750 w RMS you're going to want a little bit of Headroom above that 500 w for box rise. what that means is once the speakers are inside a box they'll never see 500 watts from a 500 watt amp so you want to go a little bit higher than that so you can actually give them close to rated power. You won't need anything bigger than four gauge wire you want to do 4 gauge power you want to do 4 gauge ground and look into what the big three is on YouTube that'll help keeping your lights from dimming. At the amps ready to do one ohm you can bet you can go ahead and run it at one ohm. Remember when buying an amp don't look at Max wattage look at RMS that's what the amp will put out consistently.. Steve stevo on FB. just so you know I'm getting ready to strap two 1500 watt amps together to run 3K to one sundown Audio zv5. Pretty sure I got this.
- Answer To check into a box size fit for the subwoofer you can contact Kenwood directly they will have its specifications otherwise you can also call your local Best Buy installation team.
- Answer Yes it will
- Answer To see what amplifier best fits these speakers please consult with our Best Buy installation team by calling them directly.
- Answer No, it comes in a cardboard box used for shipping/retail display. The enclosure(box) must be purchased separately.
QuestionI’m owning 2012 Toy RAW 4 . I m looking for up grade all Speaker if any with subwoofer as Im looking at now .. please recommend any idea if you can .. Waiting for hear back from you ! Thanks .
- Answer To check into specifics on recommendations please call your local Best Buy installation team. They will be able to recommend a setup for your vehicle.
- Answer We can tell you the dimensions of the speaker. Speaker stands at 6 7/8. 6-3/16 is the length of speaker in the box. The box will have the specs you need for proper installation
- Answer .8 cft (22.6 Liter)
- Answer My speaker blew