Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the color of PrintShield stainless (KRFC704FPS) the same color match as standard Stainless Steel (KRFC704FSS)? I have standard stainless steel Kitchenaid appliances (oven, micro, dishwasher) and need to know whether the PrintShield will match. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre you sure this is black? The model number ends in BS, like all the other black stainless appliances, not BL which appears to indicate black. Maybe this has a bad model number? KRFC704FBS (3 Answers)Answers
It's black stainless steel. I've seen it in person at the store and have talked to Kitchenaid personally about it. They have three versions of this model: Black Stainless Steel (KRFC704FBS), Stainless Steel (KRFC704FSS) and Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel (KRFC704FPS).
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator come in standard depth? Also in black stainless steel? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy aren't there more reviews anywhere? Any long term feedback? What are drawbacks (or aren't there any:)) (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this model Energy Star certified? Some sites mark it as such, but others don't. Not sure why KA would manufacture a frig that isn't. (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan the door bins hold gallon jugs or pitchers? How much space inside fridge for tall things like pitchers? Is there bright led lighting inside so you can see everything easily? How well does the water dispenser work? How long has this model been availa (2 Answers)Answers
Yes the inside of the doors can hold gallon jugs. Then there is a center section (the top slides back) so you can put tall things in - the shelves are also adjustable left and right for taller things. The LED lighting is bright - no issues seeing things inside - the 604 series is standard interior and the 704 is the "platinum" interior with a grayish (attractive IMO) and wood grain finish on the shelves. The water dispenser works well - we don't use the auto fill feature or use the water feature much at all as its cold out of the tap at our house (on a well) We have the 704FPS - Platinum Interior, Counter Depth with Fingerprint Stainless - it has been available since late January 2017 - they built out the 704 series first as the 604 - standard interior was not going to be available until Mid-late February we decided not to wait. So far so good. Its a nice fridge.
- QuestionDoes the water dispenser have a light that you can turn off and on? (1 Answer)Answers
There is a dispenser light, it is not able to be turned off. It will turn on automatically when you use the dispenser and then turn off again when not in use, unless the ambient lighting in the room is very low and then it will turn on as a night light.
- QuestionThis looks like black stainless but says black. Please clarify. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this model available without the door ice/water dispenser? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes any one has problem with water dispenser They replace it for me 3 times and tech came 4 time and can't find what is the problem if I don't used the water dispensers for 30 mints no water, unplugs filter water come then no water if no use for 30 m (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions