Questions & Answers
- Answer This unit has a self cleaning filter.
QuestionWhat is the difference betweent he 354ESS & 354DSS ? The dss has many excellent reviews, the ess not so much. Is it simply a newer model?
- Answer Hello SetAlias, the ESS has 2 Fold-Down Cup Shelves with Integrated Stemware Holders, and ProWash™ Cycle. The DSS has Advanced ProDry™ System, and ProScrub™ Option.
QuestionDoes this dishwasher come with hoses and connections or do you have to purchase a separate kit?
- Answer A separate kit is required. It is located in the accessories tab.
- Answer Chris, these numbers indicate the amount of rinse aid dispensed per load. Hopefully, this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our KitchenAid Appliances!
- Answer Ours is pluged inro an electrical outlet
- Answer You can see time remaining on cycle without opening door on top mounted control.
- Answer It does hold magnets.
Questiondo all kitchenaid dishwashers now require a rinse aid added or will Cascade platium complete do it without another rinse aid?
- Answer ASKING, thanks for your inquiry. We recommend separate rinse aid for the best performance. We hope this helps!
- Answer Hello Kim. We recommend Cascade® Dishwasher Detergent. We hope this helps!
QuestionI have model number KUDE48FXSS5 seial number F31104406 not working now i want to buy new one which model will fit better please help
- Answer Hello! The dimensions of your current model are Depth 24 1/2", Height 34 1/2", and Width 23 7/8". We hope this helps.
- Answer Hello Bub, unfortunately this model does not allow for customization. Please click on the following link for the ones that can be customized, https://bit.ly/2VtnK3s Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our KitchenAid appliances!
- Answer Steelracks, the rack material is nylon. Hopefully, this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our KitchenAid appliances!
- Answer Your dishwasher can average 2-3 hours per load, but uses nearly 40% less energy than older models. The average length of time for a normal cycle can be anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours. As your dishwasher may be equipped with sensor technology, the very first cycle may run longer to calibrate the sensor. Please keep in mind that selected options add time to the cycle. Also, cooler water temperatures cause the dishwasher to run longer while heating the water. You can try running the nearest hot water faucet until it gets hot just before starting the dishwasher. Also, be sure the water heater in the home is set to 120 degrees F for best performance. On this unit it is not fingerprint-resistant.
- Answer Depending the cycles you choose, they are around 2.5-3 hours.
- Answer Hello Kim, this Dishwasher is not panel ready. The two panel ready Dishwashers we have available are KDTE204EPA and KDTM504EPA. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our KitchenAid appliances!
QuestionAdvertised with third rack but it is not shown in the pictures as having a third rack. Is there a third rack?
- Answer Bobd, this model Dishwasher does not have a third rack. Only an upper and lower rack.