Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo I need Amplifier / Receiver to connect this speaker ? how I connect it to computer ? Thanks you (5 Answers)
- Questioncan speakers be connected to receiver using wired connection? (6 Answers)
- QuestionHow do the speakers get power? Batteries? Cord? I know they are blue tooth but what power source is it? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhen I put the speakers in standby with the remote, I hear a faint crackle sound from the right speaker every few seconds. This does not happen when the speakers are fully on or switched off using the toggle in the back. Is that normal? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIn the specs it says the depth is 12.5 inches, same as the height. According to the picture, this doesn't make sense. How deep are they really? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan these speakers be connected to a cd disc player? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan these speakers be connected/paired to a klipsch wireless sub woofer, without cables ? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, the Klipsch Wireless Subwoofer was the solution for me. the wireless transmitter connects to the "REFERENCE R-15PM POWERED MONITORs". Therefore you can then place the subwoofer in a remote location within proximity of the bluetooth signal....
- QuestionWhen will the Klipsch R-15PM powered speakers be available for sale from Best Buy on-line? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat subwoofer do u reccomend for the klipsch r-15pm (2 Answers)Answers
I ended up pairing mine with the Klipsch 10" subwoofer. The 12" was actually a bit overwhelming in my office and the speakers don't extend much past the 125Hz range, so I felt most rock and jazz was missing the clean bass hits that you get with the 10". If you mostly listen to rap or EDM you'll be fine with the 12", or if you have a very large room. Otherwise, I'd recommend the 10".
- QuestionI purchased these speakers 2 weeks ago and have noticed a low level humming noise when I turn the speakers on. I have removed all connections, moved the right (powered) speaker to a different location, etc. and the sound is always present. Is this normal? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions