Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this system offer speakers and audio??? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe specs here says it has a SATA and and a SSD hard drive but on the box and at the store, they say it doesn't have the SSD drive. I'm confused. Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
The hard drive is in 2 parts: There is a standard 1TB hard drive where you can store programs and files. Then encapsulated on the standard hard drive, there is a 8GB non-accessible SSD drive that is used to store your operating system. This insures fast boot-up from off and fast wake-up from sleep. This configuration of hard drive is called a "Hybrid-Drive".
- QuestionHow many USB ports are on this model? The spec says 4 but I only see 2 in the picture. (2 Answers)Answers
There are two USB ports in the back, and two underneath - there is a pop-out webcam underneath with two additional USB ports on either side. I added a USB hub to the back for additional capacity as I don't like to have extra cords showing in the front and only use these pop-down ports for specialty circumstances like using my flash drive or plugging in my phone.
- QuestionWhere is the tower? Forgive me if that is a stupid question but my computer is an antique (2 Answers)Answers
This is an "All-In-One" configuration. Think of it as a marriage of a laptop and a monitor. The hard drive, processor and all the other electronics that would be in the tower are built in to the back of the screen, hence, no need for a tower any longer!
- Questionis the screen LED? is truth that computer all in one the screen heats up the mother board and the life is shorter (2 Answers)Answers
This system has an LCD screen with LED backlighting for maximum contrast. It is not true that All-In-One systems have a shorter life span. The All-In-One technology is the same used successfully for decades in the laptop. The LCD/LED screen run extremely cool and the heat, if any is dissipated by a fan and ventilation ports.
- QuestionSilly question, Do I need to use an ethernet cord to connect router to computer? Also, do I need to use blue plug to connect wireless printer to computer? (2 Answers)Answers
No, this system is equipped with a WiFi receiver so it will wirelessly connect to your WiFi router. Same is true with your wireless printer. You may need to pair the printer to this device with the cable one time, check the instructions for pairing the printer to a computer that came with your printer. You may also need to install Windows 10 drivers for the printer on this device.
- QuestionDoes the monitor adjust vertically on this? I can't find whether it does or not in the item description. (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this all in one have an SD card slot? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWe have a PC with corded brother printer. Can I hook up this printer or must I buy a new wireless printer? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you a have a separate 16 GB RAM memory to upgrade it? What is its link? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions