Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $649.99
- Answer Yes it does. The included keyboard and mouse are wireless.
- Answer Yes, the Lenovo IdeaCentre A540-24 All-In-One system has a HDMI-Out port for an external monitor.
QuestionDoes this all in one have an optical drive? I bought a different Leno aboout 6 weeks ago and had to return it because it didn't have one. And the salesman at the store didn't know that.
- Answer No. Model number F0EM0003US, doesn't have a built in CD/DVD drive. You can use an external, USB-based, Windows 10 compatible CD/DVD drive with this All-In-One computer.
QuestionDoes this model work well for Zoom meetings? Does it also work well for working on design programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, SnagIt? I’m an apparel tech designer so looking for a desktop that will run these programs seamlessly at the same time.
- Answer Works well with Zoom.
QuestionHow do I setup my wireless keyboard after charged? When I look under devices I do not see my keyboard. Not sure how to get the wireless keyboard to sync with computer?
- Answer Be sure you plug in the wireless USB receiver into a USB port on the computer. Both the keyboard and mouse are WiFi wireless. The USB receiver comes stored in the battery compartment of the mouse. Remove the receiver from the mouse battery compartment and install it in a USB port on the computer. Once the receiver is plugged in the keyboard will pair automatically to the receiver.
QuestionDoes this model come with the phone charger pictured? There is nothing written about it in the specs.
- Answer The Lenovo IdeaCentre A540-24 All-In-One system, model number F0EM0003US, does not have wireless charging capability for a phone or other wirelessly charged device.
QuestionHow is the main component connected to the monitor? Is it connected via Bluetooth? I don't see any wires conecting the two.
- Answer The screen connects to the motherboard in the base of this model through wires within the hinge connector on the back of the screen and then connects to the motherboard in the base via the stand arm. Here is a link to the User Manual for this model which has pictures showing these wired connections: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/desktop_pub/a540-24icb-a540-24api_hmm_20190805.pdf
QuestionI see in one of the reviews the person says the keyboard is not truly wireless having to plug it into outlet or USB port. Does the keyboard and mouse use Bluetooth? Also what is the little strap on the monitor arm?
- Answer The keyboard and mouse are standard Bluetooth connection just like most others. The little strap on the monitor arm is for cable routing if you have things plugged into the monitor such as USB or HDMI cables.
QuestionCan I connect two additional monitors to this computer? I know I can at least one more, but I need to be able to use three monitors simultaneously.
- Answer No. The Lenovo IdeaCentre A540-24 All-In-One system can support one external monitor plus the system screen.
QuestionBUYER BEWARE!!! CANNOT GET HELP OR ANY SUPPORT FROM BEST BUY. I PURCHASED A $789 COMPUTER THAT HAS REAL ISSUES WITH THE GRAPHICS - VIDEO - EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON. GEEK SQUAD WANTS MONEY TO EVEN TALK TO ME. ANSWER BELOW IS WORTHLESS -
- Answer It’s true,even if you pay them they still want you call Lenovo and customer service it’s terrible.
- Answer There is a 30-day trial of Microsoft Office 365 included as part of the Windows 10 operating system. In order to keep the program active after the trial period, you will need to purchase a product key. You will not need to download any additional software.
- Answer You can use any printer that is compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. We recommend you check with your printer manufacturer for the compatibility of your specific model number.
- Answer 7 1/2" X 9" X 1"
- Answer The Lenovo IdeaCentre A540-24 All-In-One system, model number F0EM0003US does not have wireless charging capability built in.
QuestionI received this model today. During unpacking and set up there is a undocumented part, plastic, orange, about 2" long. Possibly attaches to the base/monitor arm? Does anyone know what it is?
- Answer It connect to the copper arm to hold the wires from the keyboard out of the way (if you choose to use it).