Questions & Answers
- QuestionThe hard drive is different...but it is also much smaller? Other laptops show 500GB... (2 Answers)Answers
The hard drive within this system is a 64GB solid state hard drive. It has smaller capacity than most standard hard drives but it will access your files quicker and it will boot the system quicker. You can always use Flash Drives or other external hard drives for more storage or even Cloud Storage.
- Question64GB eMMC Flash Storage -- What is that? (2 Answers)Answers
It is a solid state hard drive. It replaces the much slower standard disk drive in older systems. It will give you faster boot up and wake up from sleep mode. Your programs and files will load faster as well. It doubles the effective speed of your processor when compared to a standard disk hard drive.
- QuestionAre the keys on the keyboard lit? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use a stylus pen to edit/draw pictures on the screen? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the 2GB onboard system memory be expanded? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow much of the 64 gb eMMC is free? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the RAM in this laptop sufficient for Netflix movie or will the streaming be too slow? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's the difference between this and the Flex 3? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-flex-3-1130-2-in-1-11-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-celeron-2gb-memory-64gb-solid-state-drive-black/5206800.p?skuId=5206800 (1 Answer)
- Questioncan I load my music from my iphone into this laptop? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionMy kid is 11, she plays minecraft... will this support that? I know nothing about laptops, i just need a decent one for an 11 year old that will last her a couple of years and not cost me an entire paycheck... (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions