Questions & Answers
- Answer That will depend on the requirements and compatibility of the APPs you will need to run. The Lenovo S330-14 Chromebook uses the Chrome Operating System and is compatible with Google Play Store APPs. We recommend you check with the specific software publisher's web sites of the APPs that will need to be used, for their compatibility with the Chrome operating system and the minimum/recommended hardware requirements (Is a Graphics card required, the processor speed and the minimum required system RAM and the minimum available hard drive space) to run their program, then compare those requirements to this system's configuration.
- Answer You have to download OfficeSuite from the google play App Store . There you have word, excel etc
- Answer No. This model is not touchscreen.
- Answer Yes. You can use either a Bluetooth keyboard or a WiFi 2.4GHz wireless keyboard with this Chromebook. Here is a link to more information about using a external keyboard with a Chromebook: https://cbookreviewguide.com/chromebook-blog/use-a-standard-pc-keyboard-with-your-chromebook/
- Answer Yes. This Chromebook has Bluetooth 4.1 capability built in. You can also use a wireless mouse with 2.4GHz capability by using the USB receiver that comes with the wireless mouse.
QuestionWhat processor does this computer use ? It it refurbished or new ? What accessories go with This. Thank you.
- Answer This is a new model. It ships with the Quad-Core MediaTek MT8173C processor, with a speed of 2.1GHz.