Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat are th height width & depth (1 Answer)Answers
The dimensions of this fridge are as follows: Depth with Handles 30" Depth without Handles 27 1/2" Depth without Door 23 5/8" Depth (Total with Door Open) 42 1/4" Height to Top of Case 68 3/8" Height to Top of Door Hinge 69 3/4" Width 35 3/4" Width (Door Open 90° with Handle) 44 1/4" Width (Door Open 90° without Handle) 39 1/4" Door Edge Clearance with Handle 4 1/2" Door Edge Clearance without Handle 1 3/4" Installation Clearance Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"
- Questionhow do i clean the stainless steel doors on my lg fridge? (4 Answers)Answers
Warm soapy water, no amonia, scratchy cleansers, or spray cleaners. Then wipe dry and polish with a microfiber towel. Takes less than 2 minutes to do this. Method Brand stainless steel spray cleaner also works, but why spend the money when warm soapy water does the trick?
- QuestionAre the shelves in the freezer wire or sold plastic? I can't find photos of the freezer drawer. (4 Answers)
- QuestionDo magnets stick to this fridge? I have a toddler that loves his magnets!! (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow close to the wall can it be and still open doors and inside bins? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo you have a model with water dispenser on the inside that is counter depth? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhat is counter depth (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoor open alarm? Are the door shelves adjustable? Adjustable legs or wheels? (1 Answer)
- QuestionAre the inside shelves adjustable ( not the ones on door) and if so do you have to move entire shelf or can you adjust half? TY! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow far back from the front of the refrigerator does the hinge extend? (1 Answer)Answers
Very close to 7". I just measured this at the store because the height to the top of the fridge will slide into the opening I have, but not the hinge height. I had to decide if having the fridge extend this far beyond the cabinet face would work for me. I'm going to try it, and if it doesn't work I'll just have to remove or modify the cabinetry above the fridge.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions