Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the cycle time. (10 Answers)Answers
Hello TamE. Thank you for your inquiry. The Fully-Integrated Dishwasher w/ Height Adjustable 3rd Rack LG 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher, Model # LDF7774ST has 7 cycles one of which is the Rinse only cycle that takes about 22 minutes and then the others run from 79 minutes to 166 minutes for the HEAVY cycle. The Normal Cycle runs from about 110 minutes to 139 minutes...IFV
- QuestionIs the top (3rd) rack removeable? (10 Answers)Answers
We haven't had a need to remove it, but really there is no need to remove the entire rack, just remove the baskets. I just tried and with the combination of lowering the middle rack and the top rack baskets removed you can place some really tall items in the middle rack.
- Questionbottom rack falls off all the time no matter how carefull i am love the dishwasher except for this but hate this is there anything i can do (7 Answers)Answers
My wife says she never has that problem, but I do all the time! She stands off to the left side whenever she pulls it out for loading and unloading; I tend to stand in front and rarely does it not fall off the track. We still love it and glad we made the purchase.
- QuestionError keeps showing up and then I have to turn it off (4 Answers)
Error keeps coming on and that's it. Doesn't work. Have four plumbers and they don't know. I called LG and they are worse what is going on I paid a lot of money for this Dishwasher. Help There is no nasty words here. The dishwasher doesn't workAnswers
I think the issue is probably the same. AE error. We had a local repair shop come over, who estimated the fix cost being higher than the purchase price of the product. Pacific Sales warranty is a nightmare to deal with (we are in the 4th week of negotiation). Not sure what to tell you except I am sorry. Should stay away from LG dishwashers and the extended warranty is not recommended.
- QuestionWhat is the width of this dishwasher? trying to confirm it will fit in my cabinet layout (1 Answer)
- QuestionIn the compare tool, the cutout DEPTH is listed as 33.5 inches - for a 24 inch deep dishwasher and the DEPTH less door is listed as 36.75 inches. I'm assuming this is just incorrect info as I don't see these numbers on the LG site. Am I missing something? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDo this model have a hard food disposer? I have read many reviews, and I don't see this information listed anywhere. (1 Answer)
- QuestionI had my dishwasher installed last Saturday I ran it about three times last week on different settings and it doesn't dry well nor drain the water. What is the issue? Theres no drain/cancel option (1 Answer)Answers
That is my complaint too. It doesn't use a heating element to dry the dishes. This is what I have been doing to get them dryer: Leave the door closed for about 6-8 hours after it has stopped running, then open the door about 3 inches for another 6-8 hours. The dishes will be mostly dry by that time, but there will always be water on the sides & bottom of the machine.
- Questiondoes it have very strong smell when new and for how long? (11 Answers)
When new, does this dishwasher have a strong chemical, plastic, or rubber type smell for the first several uses and if so how long did it take for the smell to fade? We have a young child wIth asthma and have to be very careful because new products like this can sometimes give her troubles. Would appreciate as many responses as possible. Thanks!
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
We definitely understand your concern with the chemical, plastic or rubber smells associated with new products and especially in your case where they can be bothersome to an asthmatic child. However, the intensity of the smells or how long they will take to dissipate will vary from one person to the next because environmental conditions that affect that will vary. How you use the LG - 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless-Steel, Model # LDF7774ST will also determine what the intensity of the smells will be like and how long it takes to fade because water temperatures will vary. As a suggestion, if you are able to visit a Best Buy that has this model on display, being familiar with what intensity of smell would be likely to bother your child, you may want to look it over although that by itself does not guarantee that every unit will be the same, but at least will give you some idea. The intensity of the smells and how long they take to fade is something that cannot be duplicated and you may find that one unit smells a little stronger than another or that the smell from one unit takes longer to fade compared to another. Regrettably, there's just no way of predicting this...^IFV
- Questioninstallation / old dishwasher (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions