Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the in door ice maker make enough ice for a family with 4 kids who use the ice maker a lot to fill up water bottles and drinks? I want the 32 cu ft refrigerator for the storage space, but this is the largest model with dual ice makers. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWater hook ups (8 Answers)
I asked before but I guess I wasn't clear. We are replacing this refrigerator for an older one that has water/ice in the door. So the water line is there. First, will it need another line for the ice maker in the freezer? Second, are there any hoses needed to hook up the water source to the refrigerator or do they come withe refrigerator?Answers
There is only one true ice maker in the fridge and that is in the door. You will have to manually dump the ice from the ice maker into that bin in the freezer which is very easy to do and easily accessible. It only takes a few hours for the ice maker to create a full bin of ice. There is only one water line required. I appreciate that there is only one ice maker because there are fewer parts to go wrong. I also liked that the cubes were a little smaller than older ice makers.
- QuestionDoes the freezer have three shelves? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow wide is this model? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the frequency 50 or 60 Hz (1 Answer)Answers
Given this refrigerator is for the USA market, it is designed for the 60Hz power supply in the USA. That said, if you are contemplating using this in another country where 50Hz is the frequency of the power supply, Europe for example, check the LG for the 50Hz equivalent model.
- QuestionDoes this have frost free freezer ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI need to know how far the plug sticks out from the wall. Is it an angle plug? I need all the room I can get. (0 Answers)
- Questionis this available in Black or Black Stainless ? LG 8267214 (0 Answers)
- QuestionWe have a pantry at a right angle that would be next to the right door. Will the large bin (under the 3 center bins) roll out fully extended without opening the door all the way beyond 90 degrees? Also, do the side shelves adjust to another position? (0 Answers)
- QuestionThe doors slam very hard is this standard? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions