Questions & Answers
QuestionHi. What is the distance between the outermost edges of the stand legs? Will this fit on a 35.5” stand?
- Answer The outermost measurement for the width of the stand legs on the LG 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV (42.5'' Diag), Model # 43UM6910PUA is 33.5"...^IFV
- Answer The 43UM6910PUA does not have bluetooth capability. ^CP
QuestionI do not want the TV connected to the internet. Can this TV operate WITHOUT connecting to the internet?
- Answer Yes, this TV can operate without being connected to the internet. Some features such as smart fuctionality will not be available. ^CP
QuestionDoes this work with the old style composite video input (i.e. the 3-port white, yellow, and red connector)? The specs say composite but the picture shows the 5-port component input. Sometimes the two are integrated, so I'm curious if anyone has tried it.
- Answer Yes, it has both composite and component input (shared jacks, one or the other but not both at same time). And the Component input looks great with our old Wii game console.
Questiondoes the remote have a sleep control button and does the TV have a sleep app?? and words at the bottom to use if needed to avoid sound?
- Answer This TV does have a sleep timer that can be set as well as closed captioning for reading the words being said on the TV. ^CP
QuestionIs the 43UM6910PUA tv allow for the Disney+ app? Disney says it’s available for LG TV’s but neither of my current smart LG TV’s have the app available.
- Answer My current LG Smart TV (2 years old) supports Disney+. All you have to do is go to the LG App Store on the TV and download the app. Then just sign in. You can easily access it by pushing the home button. A fire stick will not let you access Disney+. A fire stick is only good for Amazon Prime video, which is a totally different thing. Disney+ is also promoting a HULU and Disney+ (and ESPN) bundle, all of which can be downloaded to your tv using the LG APP store that comes with your smart TV.
QuestionJust purchased this TV 4 days ago. Pretty good sound, but the picture is still dark, no matter the mode we put it on. Vibrant is the better picture of the lot, but the background is still quite dark. Any suggestions?
- Answer I've spent the last 4 days since I bought it figuring out the best settings. I finally got it right. Put the Backlight setting up full then lower the Brightness and Contrast to taste. I finally got it looking good. You have to play with the settings a lot. You can see them and the TV picture at the same time, so you can really tweak it to your liking. It does take a lot of trials, but good luck.
QuestionHow many remotes typically come with an LG smart TV. My brothers in rehab and the TV came yesterday and he thought there was two remotes
- Answer The TV should come with only 1 remote control. ^CP
- Answer I haven't set my TV up yet, but I found the following at LG. It seems fairly specific: How to set the Screen Size on your LG webOS TV https://www.lg.com/uk/support/product-help/CT00008334-1437126498630-others * ( variables may include how the 'media' is broadcast. Or originally formatted. )
- Answer The 43UM6910PUA has the following dimensions including the stand: (WxHxD) 38.4" x 24.2" x 7.4". The stand legs have a width of 33.5" and a depth of 7.4". ^CP
- Answer Yes it can be used as a monitor as long as you have hdmi connectivity on your pc.
- Answer If you'll look up this LG TV Mount, OTW150, on the parts page you will see the screw size. I believe its the screws on the bottom row in the parts diagram and description
QuestionI bought this a week ago. Suddenly today it's glitching out - both sound and picture - every few minutes for 5 seconds or so. What's wrong?
- Answer I would recommend factory resetting tv then see if the problem persist if it's not past the return or exchange policy I would exchange it other wise go through manufacturers warranty if you dont have geek squad protection already
- Answer I use this TV for my Nintendo Switch and PS4 Pro and it never let me down, so I do guarantee you that this is a very good TV for gaming. Even though I don't have Vudu app on my TV, I saw it on the LG Content store, so you should be able to download Vudu. I am not sure if they had BET Plus on the LG Content store.
QuestionCan the digital audio output be used at the same time as the TV speakers? If so will the remote control the volume of just the TV speakers, or both at the same time? Can the Digital Audio output be set to PCM so I can use a Digital to Analog converter?
- Answer You can play audio through the Optical Digital Audio Out and the built-in speakers for the LG 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV (42.5'' Diag), Model # 43UM6910PUA simultaneously when an external device is connected to the Optical Digital Audio Out. If the audio signal source is a PCM audio signal or an MPEG audio signal, is will be out as PCM through the Optical Digital Audio Out. The volume through the Optical Digital Audio Out is fixed. When using this type of connection, the volume must be controlled by the home theater system or audio receiver; the TV remote control cannot control the sound...^IFV
QuestionI want to know if can watch tv with an air antenna, as I do not have cable tv. The remote control have the chanel numbers?
- Answer There is an F-Type, 75-Ohm Coaxial connector in the back of the LG 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV (42.5'' Diag), Model # 43UM6910PUA labeled 'Antenna/Cable In' that you can connect an internal or external antenna to receive Over-the-Air (OTA) TV broadcasts. The remote control has a numric keypad that you can use to enter the channel number as shown in the program guide on the TV...^IFV
- Answer The YouTube app comes as a preinstalled Premium Providers app on the LG 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV (42.5'' Diag), Model # 43UM6910PUA. You can download and install the YouTube TV app from the LG Content Srore (App Store)...^IFV