Questions & Answers
QuestionHow many HDMI inputs support 4K?
- Answer All four of the HDMI ports on the LG NanoCell 90 Series 2020 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65NANO90UNA support 4K @ 60Hz. HDMI 2 and HDMI 4 are HDMI 2.1 ports and will support 4K @ 120Hz (Chroma Samplings - 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0) when HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color is set to On. HDMI 3 is an HDMI eARC port and all the HDMI ports are HDCP 2.2 compliant...^IFV
- Answer Yes, this TV will work with wireless headphones. The TV supports Bluetooth connectivity, Version 5.0. ^Daphane
Question“I am trying to setup my TV mount before my tv is delivered. Does anyone know the distance in inches between the top of the TV and the top of the mounting VESA hole? Thanks.”
- Answer The measurement between the top row of VESA Mount bolt holes and the top of the panel on the LG NanoCell 90 Series 2020 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65NANO90UNA is 356 mm (14.0157")...^IFV
QuestionThe specs on BestBuy say direct, but LG and on the from the manufacturer tab both say full array with local dimming lighting. Does anyone know which is correct?
- Answer TV IS FULL ARRAY WITH LOCAL DIMMING FOR THE 2020 MODEL ALWAYS GO WITH THE SPECS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER
- Answer The Width x Height x Depth dimensions for the shipping carton that the LG NanoCell 90 Seies 2020 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/AI ThinQ® (64.5" Diag) Model # 65NANO90UNA comes in are 65.4" x 38.2" x 6.9" with a weight of 71.0 lbs...
QuestionHi: Very interested in this TV. The box will not fit in my car upright. Is it OK to lay it on its side while I drive it a few miles to my home? Thank you
- Answer Yes it is wouldn't drive more than 1 and a half hrs any time below that and you'll be fine
QuestionDoes the smart TV support Netflix, Prime Video, and Disney +? Older models do, this one doesn't indicate all are included.
- Answer The LG NanoCell 90 Series 2020 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65NANO90UNA supports the same apps as the older LG models do and more. What is shown on its product page on the Best Buy site is just a sampling. Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, Sling TV, Disney+, Apple TV, LG Channels, Google Play Movies and TV, YouTube, Russian Cinema, Pandora are preinstalled Premium Content Providers apps on the TV and you can download and install additional compatible apps like Peacock, CBS All Access, Movies Anywhere, YouTube TV, Xfinity Stream Beta, and many more with the LG Content Store (App Store) feature on the TV. Our webOS platform offers over 600 apps including streaming content and games - including over 180 free streaming channels via the LG Channels app. The apps are the same for all our webOS TVs. For a complete listing of available apps, please visit: https://us.lgappstv.com/main/tvapp...^IFV
QuestionWhy aren't all 4 HDMI ports HDMI 2.1 which should be standard now going into 2021? Put it in the description next time.
- Answer We are continuously working to improve the quality of our products and anticipate market demands that drive customer satisfaction. Your feedback is especially important to us and your concerns will be shared with our product team. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. ^Daphane
- Answer You can order another LG Magic Remote, Model # AN-MR20GA for the LG NanoCell 90 Series 2020 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag) Model # 65NANO90UNA from our Authorized Parts Distributor Affiliate, Encompass Parts, (800) 432-8542, https://encompass.com...^IFV
- Answer Yes, you can pair Bluetooth Headphones with the LG NanoCell 90 Series 2020 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65NANO90UNA. This TV is a Bluetooth enabled TV (Bluetooth ver. 5.0)...^IFV
- Answer Hi, unfortunately it will not work.^Venette
QuestionIf I have an older surround sounds system that needs to connect to an RCA jack, will this tv be compatible?
- Answer I have this TV and it doesn't have a set of analog RCA audio outputs, it actually does have two audio outputs that you can use to connect it to a home theater system, soundbar or audio receiver....It also has a headphone output, which you can connect to stereo RCA inputs using a simple stereo 1/8" to RCA adapter cable. I don’t have this issue but I’m sure it can be compatible due to the fact it has the appropriate ports for the adapter to split for your surround sound.
QuestionHi: Love this TV - but it’s out of stock. Walked into the store to buy it today, and it’s unavailable. Any idea when we’ll have these in Maine again? Thank you
- Answer We are sorry for the delayed availability of products. We are working as quickly as possible to make our products available. Please consult directly with the store for more information. I cannot provide a concrete date as to when this unit will be available. We appreciate your commitment to the LG brand. Please bear with us as we navigate uncharted waters to resolve the delay. Again, we apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it has caused. ^Daphane
- Answer Two of the hdmi ports are hdmi 2.1 and if you're using those hdmi ports, you get the best quality. Otherwise, tv is smart enough to detect what your device is outputting. Even powers on my tv and changes to my 4k blu ray input simply by turning on my blu ray player
QuestionI would like to know where the 300 x 300 VESA mount screws are positioned on the back of the TV. If they are not perfectly centered along the height, what is the distance from the top or bottom edge of the TV to the top or bottom VESA screws?
- Answer The bottom VESA mount screws are 7.25" (185mm) from the bottom of this unit.
QuestionDoes this TV natively support ChromeCast? I see that it supports Airplay 2, but what about Chromecast? Thanks!
- Answer No, LG TVs do not support Chromecast. We support similar functionality where you can view content from their phone or portable device via Miracast and Apple Airplay2. ^Daphane
QuestionWhat is the VESA wall mount standard? LG website says 300 x 300 but description here says 300 x 200.
- Answer Sorry for the confusion. The verified correct VSEA wall mount pattern is 300 x 300. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes this TV have a feature call "multi-view" which lets you see programming from two sources at the same time.. Some sets call cal it "picture-in-picture".
- Answer Not that I’ve discovered, but it would be great if it did!