Questions & Answers
QuestionWhat’s the difference between un6970 and un7070? I just compared the spec and they are the same!
- Answer This TV does have an ARC. I compared both models on LG's website and I couldn't come up with much difference. I think the UN6970 is just a Best Buy exclusive. I had the same questions because I am purchasing the UN6970 today and wanted to know as well.
QuestionWhat is the distance between the leg stands? My entertainment is 65 inches long. I wanted to make sure the TV isn't too big to seat on.
- Answer The stand width is 62.8". ^Daphane https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-75un6970pud-uhd-4k-tv
- Answer This TV is not compatible with the Magic remote because it does not have Bluetooth connectivity. ^Daphane
- Answer LG TVs do not support the Spectrum TV app. You can access the app via a Roku device to hook up to your tv or gaming console like an Xbox One. ^Daphane
- Answer Yes. Using ARC hdmi can use audio receiver to hook up surround sound or use soundbar. Has audio connections on back of tv,.... coaxial audio in and optical digital out. I have a Onkyo 7.1 AVR connected using ARC HDMI connection. Sounds awesome!
QuestionI have 100s of DVDs with Both DPL II and Digital 5.1 will this TV "LG - 75" Class UN6970 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV" reproduce the audio correctly?
- Answer This TV will support the following audio files: Audio Codec AC4, AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, WMA and apt-X. ^Daphane
QuestionThe pictures show 4 HDMI ports, but the specifications say it has three. Can you clarify which is correct?
- Answer This TV has 3- HDMI inputs. Sorry for any confusion. ^Daphane
- Answer We are sorry but the charter application is not supported by LG TVs.Please see the link for the applications supported by LG TVs, https://us.lgappstv.com/main.^Venette
- Answer This TV does not support Dolby Atmos. It does have an HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Digital Audio Output (Optical) to support a Soundbar. ^Daphane
QuestionIs this tv compatible with the Samsung - HW-Q850T 5.1.2ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos/DTS:X and Wireless Rear speakers? If so are there any issues what so ever?
- Answer Just a heads up I didn’t see any Bluetooth pairing options, but it should work if plugged in with an hdmi/ digital optical cord.
QuestionWhat screw size you need to mount this TV to a wall mount? Given the vesa mount size, it should be M8 I think but I don't know what length I need. The ones it came with are too small and don't feel sturdy enough to use for wall mount.
- Answer I bought a new mount for mine screws came with it you can go to your local hard ware store take the screw with you get the same thread size but longer screw 1 1/2 should be long enough you can’t go to long you will damage the tv
QuestionIs Apple TV built in?
- Answer No, it is an app. on the webOS platform. Our webOS platform offers over 600 apps including streaming content and games - including over 180 free streaming channels via the LG Channels (on select models). Additional charges apply for some streaming services. For a complete listing of available apps, please visit: https://us.lgappstv.com/main/tvapp. ^Daphane
QuestionWill this TV connect wirelessly to the following LG soundbar and subwoofer? LG - 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and DTS Virtual: X - Black
- Answer No, this TV does not feature Bluetooth connectivity. ^Daphane