Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes, except for breakfast. Brunch only.
QuestionCan the legs on the stand, for the LG 77" ZX Series OLED 8K TV, be adjusted to different distances between them? The distance between the legs in the picture appears to be about 58 inches, which is too wide for my table.
- Answer The stand legs for the LG SIGNATURE ZX 77 inch Class 8K Smart OLED TV w/AI ThinQ® (76.7'' Diag), Model # OLED77ZXPUA have a width of 60.3". They cannot be adjusted...^IFV
QuestionI have several Questions: 1: What Blu-ray content will use native 8K resolution? 2. What TV Broadcast content will use native 8K resolution? 3. What Streaming Online content will use native 8K resolution?
- Answer The response received provided the following answers: 1. Blu-ray content does not support 8K resolution. 2. Blu-ray content will not support 8K resolution in the foreseeable future. 3. TV Broadcasts do not support 8K resolution. 4. TV Broadcasts will not support 8K resolution in the foreseeable future. 5. Streaming Online content does not support 8K resolution. 6. Streaming Online content will not support 8K resolution in the foreseeable future.
QuestionWall mounting: what are the different capabilities? Will it mount to standard mounts, say for corner of the room mounting?
- Answer Yes, this TV is mountable using VESA Wall Mount Standard 400mm x 400mm. ^Daphane
- Answer Regrettably, without any detils or information about your computer and the GPU it it, we cannot determine if it can be used to drive three of the LG SIGNATURE ZX 77 inch Class 8K Smart OLED TV w/AI ThinQ® (76.7'' Diag), Model # OLED55ZXPUA...^IFV
- Answer To install batteries, open the battery cover, replace batteries (1.5 V AAA) matching the and ends to the label inside the compartment, and close the battery cover. Be sure to point the Magic Remote toward the remote control sensor on the TV. For further assistance, please reach out to our support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. ^Daphane
- Answer You will need to consult with a qualified electrician or TV installer about the use of a surge protector for a wall mounted TV...^IFV