Questions & Answers
- Questioncan the dryer be vented to the side or just the back (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf my home has a 220V outlet, will this work? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSpelling again (3 Answers)
I previously asked this question but apparently I was not very clear. When I look at the close up photo provided for the controls one of the options on the big knob is "TOWES". I am guessing it means towels? I am asking if when I receive my dryer the option will be misspelled or properly spelled. Thank youAnswers
- QuestionSpelling (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWater dripping from dryer? (2 Answers)
There is water dripping from the dryer door and running down to puddle on top of the washer (dryer is stacked on top of washer) is this normal?? It does occur both during steam and normal operation.Answers
It might be that the small plastic water tank that is located inside the top left drawer in the dryer, used for the steaming cycles, has been placed backwards. Make sure that the exit plug is pointing towards the dryer when refilling it and putting it in place, and see if this solves the issue.
- QuestionWhat is the total height of dryer and bottom drawer after they are bolted together (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow does the steam in this model dryer work? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this Dryer need power source 240V ? how can I use it with 110V ? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the hp of the motor on this unit (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAir Flow Rate (2 Answers)Answers
dont know the air flow rate, but i can tell when the hose in the back of dryer needs cleaning, the time to dry is a dead giveaway. with a clean hose in the back of dryer, drying time for my comforter is 125 minutes, if there is lint, i have to use another cycle.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions