Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between LG - TONE Platinum HBS-1100 Headset In-Ear Behind-The-Neck Mount Wireless Headphones - Silver - Larger Front SKU: 4950700 and the LG - TONE INFINIM HBS-910 Bluetooth Headset - Black Model: HBS-910.ACBBBKI SKU: 4950301? (10 Answers)Answers
The platinum has balanced armature drivers instead of the dynamic drivers in the infinim, balanced armature provide higher amounts of clarity with sacrifice of bass and dynamic driver headphones are most common as it contains a moving coil inside. Balanced armature headphones are preferred more by audiophiles who care about clarity throughout the highs mid and lows, dynamic drivers tend to do better with the bass lows. Also the infinim has a longer battery life than the platinums. Also the platinums use a technology called aptx which preserves audio quality when using bluetooth to fully hear audio as if it is a wired connection.
- QuestionHas anyone has had the opportunity to compare the lg tone platinum to the bose qc30? (5 Answers)Answers
I have. These are completely two different types of headphones and without knowing what kind of phone you have and what kind of music you listen to it's hard to give you a soild recomdation. The LG platinum are HI fi supported and not a lot of phones support this feature yet. Now if you have a LG v20 that may matter. The LG like all the lg's lack bass if you are into that. The LG's do excel in battery life. The LG's have no noise cancellation. The may say on the box or somewhere online they have noise isolation but that's just fancy talk that the plug your ears. The LG's reproduce the music well mids, highs, it's clear just lacks bass. The Bose are QC 30 are bose first around the neck style. The big reason for the price difference is the Bose have noise cancellation. The LG's do not. The Bose plays a tone in your ear that blocks background noise. You can turn that feature on or off. It's good and bad. The Bose ear tips are very comfortable but they do not isolate sound well. That's where the noise cancellation in them come in. So you can hear people around you If you have it off. If you do have it on it does not block out something that is not consistent like children screaming on and off, a busy city. What it will do is if you were on a plane is drown out that loud engine and air noise that is consistent. However the Bose represent the music the best. Mids, highs, lows, the bass is deep not over powered like beats but a good in the middle range. It's all preference, If you don't need noise cancellation don't mind having your ears plugged up and want the best battery like and have a phone that's compatible with hifi I would say get the lg's. If you like bass heavy music or all music and need the noise cancellation and want to hear people at times while your headphones are in and can do with less battery life and the extra $100 is in your budget get the Bose. I hope this helps you.
- QuestionDo the text and speech work with the iPhone 6? Does the earphones let you know who's calling and read messages through the earpiece? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill theses headset do well if it rains? In other words water or sweat proof? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you know that it is actually charging? I do not see any light come on. (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs there an LG wireless bluetooth headset product with noise cancellation and voice activation for answering calls? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this, for two differents lines? phones at same time ? ( obvious one calle at the time ) Thx (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs the earpiece retractable (5 Answers)
- QuestionI have my right ear bud that is working. But the left side isn't. What's wrong? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow snug is the collar while running and do the earbuds stay in your ears during excercise? My concern is that the collar will bounce during a run and earbuds will fall out of my ears. Are these good for excercise? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions