Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the mouse be used with a Logitech Unifying Receiver? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionArthritis Friendly (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow's the battery life? (11 Answers)Answers
Any battery that's old enough will eventually stop holding a charge as well as when first purchased. That being said, having owned this for about a month, I've only had to charge it once, and I use this mouse daily at work AND when I get home for gaming. I've had no issue with this retaining its charge.
- Questionleft handed model (10 Answers)Answers
Only 10% of people are lefty's, so the cost of creating a product for a limited market is not very cost effective. The good news is that I use it with my both left and right with no problem or wrist strain, When using a side button a side button, I switch to my right hand so both hands get some workout.
- QuestionHave both MX Revolution & Performance MX that I use at work where I use it for CAD. The Rev is at least 5 years old & battery still lasts for 2.5 weeks with constant use. the Performance only lasts about 2.5 days. How does the battery on this compare? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you hear the high pitch noise that Logitech's Performance MX mouse makes? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this mouse compatible with a Dell computer and a Apple keyboard ? (10 Answers)
- QuestionHas anyone used this with a mac for editing in Photoshop? I have the performance and after two years it's useless..... (10 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions