Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $112.99
The regular price is $149.99
- Answer According to Logitech tech support, yes it does fit the 2nd gen iPad Pro 12.9, but the model number on Logitech's website doesn't match the model number on BestBuy's website. Logitech's is 920-008364, vs 920-008432 at BestBuy. Maybe Logitech gave BestBuy a special SKU so they wouldn't have to price-match competitors? This model number proliferation is a pain in the rear for consumers who are trying to verify product compatibility.
- Answer Yes the keyboard is magnetized and can be removed & reconnected easily. When it is connected and closed it acts as the screen protector. Quite well designed.
QuestionDoes the keyboard have to be attached to the iPad to work or can the iPad be in a stand and the keyboard be on your lap or table not connected and still work?
- Answer It needs to be connected directly to the iPad.
- Answer it has smart connect
- Answer NO,NO,NO. I had to return mine. Its way too big. Keep in mind that the Gen3 12.9 is only 11" wide.
QuestionSome reviews mention problems with charging and music playing when the case is closed. Is this still an issue?
- Answer I haven’t had this issue with it. I believe they updated the design of these cases.
- Answer The 12.9" pro changed outside dimensions minimally after the first few generations. The 2nd generation case will not fit your 4. There is a 3rd generation case that I think is correct for you but the folks at Best Buy know for sure.
QuestionDoes this case fit a 12.9 inch iPad Pro, Model A1652, purchased in May 2016? (I don't know which "Generation" my iPad is.)
- Answer Yes, it fits a 12.9 inch iPad Pro, Model A1652.
- Answer No, it is too big for the latest 3rd gen iPad Pro that doesn’t have the front button. Searches and product info still seems to recommmend it unfortunately
- Answer No, this case does not include a screen protector.
- Answer No! Had to return. Much too large