Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow does the tablet attach to the keyboard? (3 Answers)
Does the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 attach to the Logitech Type-S Keyboard Case by means of the two "buttons" on the back of the tablet or, rather, is the tablet attached to the case by sliding the tablet's two top corners under plastic brackets on the case and then sliding the bottom of the tablet into another central bracket? It is impossible to tell from the Best Buy product photos how the tablet is attached and Logitech is not telling. This may seem a minor difference but I need a case that allows me to easily remove the tablet. Those "buttons" require a dangerous amount of force to attach, some say. Others point out that the magnets in the case disrupt the tablets GPS. Thank you in advance for your response.Answers
The tablet "clicks" into place using a solid plastic rail on the bottom and two plastic tabs on the top corners. It does not use the "buttons" on the back. The case is "smart" in the sense that the keyboard is enable when the case is opened and secured to the keyboard base magnetically. If you prefer not to use the keyboard, it conveniently folds around back, and is not enabled - allowing you to grip the tablet in a more traditional way without worrying about keys being pressed.
- QuestionCan a bluetooth mouse work? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionbattery life (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the keyboard work with an 8 inch tablet or will it only work with the 9.7? (2 Answers)Answers
This case - Logitech - Type S is made for a 9.7 tablet. While the keyboard is generic one, the case may not fit the 8. I believe that they do make one for the 8. You probably already did this but go on line at Best Buy or Logitech to find the one that fits yours best. The box will state what it will fit.
- QuestionWill it work with galaxy tab 8.4? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this keyboard work with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A model P550? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this compatible with the Samsung Galaxy E 9.6? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI'm looking for Keyboard for my husbands Samsung tablet A 9,7" Wi-Fi. Will this one work with a Samsung tablet A also???? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan keyboard be connected to tablet via cable (no bluetooth)? Tablet settings require disconnection from Bluetooth devices in order to connect to WiFi network. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionKeyboard is charged,when I type on keyboard not working,is there a specific key I have to press (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions