Questions & Answers
QuestionWhat are the dimensions of this bag? This is something that I would normally want to touch, hold, try on etc... and I do not see dimensions on this backpack or others.
- Answer It’s actually fairly small. I don’t have the exact measurements but I’d guess about 14 inches tall and 8 inches wide. When I first got it, I was surprised of how small it was. However surprisingly it fits ALOT! I have my canon M50 camera, 24mm lense, another 54mm lense, lense adapter, 10inch Tripod, charger, batteries, memory cards, phone chargers/4inch microphone & several wires/adapters and I still have room for more!
- Answer Yes! The Lowepro 130 has a pocket on each side of the backpack that will accommodate small bipod or tripod.
QuestionHello, I have recently purchased the Canon EOS M50 Camera and was hoping you could tell me if the LOWEPRO Tahoe BP 150 DSLR Camera Backpack would fit it?
- Answer Yes, it has good depth and movable compartments, so it can fit any DSLR Camera body.
I would recommend:
- Answer I just purchased for a Canon 90D with the 18-135mm lens. I keep the lens attached and it fits well. It would fit just as well if it were not. Plenty of room.
QuestionHello, I just purchased the LowePro Tahoe BP130 and have a question the Salesperson was unable to answer: Does this Backpack hold, retain, emit and/or transfer static electricity in any way?
- Answer MY UNDERSTANDING KNOW, I DON'T I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEM SO FOR IF THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOU I'LL TAKE IT BACK