Questions & Answers
Maytag - 6.7 Cu. Ft. Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Electric Convection Range - Stainless steel
- QuestionUsing upper oven only, what is the maximum temperature setting?(2 Answers)Answers
- Best Answer
Alicia, the temperature range is 170 to 500 Fahrenheit. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Maytag appliances!
- QuestionIt says Child Lock? Does this only mean the digital panel? or can the oven be door be locked even if it is not in a cleaning cycle?(1 Answer)Answers
- Best Answer
April- The child lock feature is for locking the control panel only not the door. Hope this helps.
- QuestionDoes this oven has both oven convection, I just want to make sure there is that fan in both oven . Please let me know(1 Answer)Answers
Only the bottom larger oven is convection.
- QuestionDoes this have two timers? One for each oven, so you can cook in both ovens and utilize two different timers? Thanks(4 Answers)Answers
This oven has a “Cook Time” function. You can set each oven to cook/bake for a specific period of time independently of each other. Example: 1. In Upper Oven, Press Bake, Press Cook Time, Press + to set time, press START. 2. In Lower Oven, Press Bake, Press Cook Time, Press + to set time, press START. Excerpt from manual: COOK TIME: Timed cooking Cook Time allows the oven to be set to turn on at a certain time of day, cook for a set length of time, and/or shut off automatically. To set a Timed Cook or a Delayed Timed Cook, see the “Cook Time” section.
- QuestionIs the stainless steel smudge proof?(6 Answers)Answers
I saw the fingerprint free model at Sears only. No one else seemed to have the new model double oven, yet.
- QuestionI am trying to purchase all in the fingerprint resistant stainless. It doesn't look like the double oven comes in that option. Will it still match?(3 Answers)Answers
The color is slightly different. But not that noticeable unless you have extreme OCD.
- QuestionDoes the oven feature oven lights in in both ovens, one oven, or does the oven light feature not exist on this product?(6 Answers)Answers
AngD, both upper and lower ovens have lights. We hope this information is helpful.
- QuestionNeed specifications for Maytag Model MET8720DS Electric range(2 Answers)Answers
MCDSP07- Dimensions are as follows, for any other specifications just scroll down the page and open the specifications page that Best Buy has provided. Happy cooking. Dimensions in inches: Capacity (Cu Ft) 6.70 Carton Depth 29 3/4 Carton Height 50 Carton Width 32 Cutout Depth (in) 24 Cutout Height (in) 36 Cutout Width (in) 30 1/8 Depth 28 1/2 Height 47 1/8 Width 29 15/16 Depth Closed Excluding Handles 27 1/4 Depth Closed Including Handles 28 1/2 Depth With Door Open 90 Degree 46 Gross Weight 225
- QuestionHow many inches deep and how wide is the inside of this oven(0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions