Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow long does it take to charge the Mophie? Model: 38113BBR SKU: 4672046 (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with a Samsung 4S and ipad2? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow many usb charging ports it has? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long will unused charge last on powerstation and will it weaken over time? Is it compatible with iPhone 4 & 5 with the use of the proper cable? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this device also compatible with the new iPad with retina display (released at the same time as the mini)? (8 Answers)Answers
Yes, but it is a smaller battery size, so you may only get one full charge, and it might not even get you that far. I would go for a larger size than this one. It charges my iphone twice, but my phone isnt as power hungry as your tablet.
- Questionthe white charger cost less then the black mophie they both look the same so whats the difference they both say powerstation 4000 (2 Answers)
- QuestionMophie and Galaxy S5 (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it show charger percentage? (5 Answers)
- Questionworks with go pro? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this compatible with the new iPhone 6 plus (6 Answers)Answers
Great question! The juice pack powerstation should work just fine with your new phone. You will simply need to use the charging cord (lightning cable) that came with your phone. When the battery in your phone gets low, plug it in to the powerstation and get a quick charge. You will use the micro USB cable that comes in the packaging to recharge the powerstation when it's getting low. Thanks for your interest in mophie.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions