Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $29.99
- Answer Yes works for me although Oculus link suggest a usb 3.0 cable. I'd recommend the official link cable.
- Answer These cables are NOT 3.0/Thunderbolt compatible but they will handle high speed device charging (100w). If you need high speed data transfer you'll need to look elsewhere.
QuestionWill this work with the newer iPad and Mac Apple products that don’t have “traditional” USB or lightning plugs, only those USB-C ones?
- Answer Yes it does. Why I bought it.
- Answer Hello everyone. It will only work if your device has a USB-C connection.
QuestionWill this cable work with an IPad Air 2 as well as an iPhone SE software 13.6.1. (Newer). Thanks
- Answer Hello everyone. It will work only if your device has a USB-C connection.
- Answer Hello everyone. It will work if your device has a USB-C connection.
- Answer Yep. Exactly what I just purchased it for as the cable provided by Playstation is of poor quality and charges extremely slow. This cable however is a bit harder to remove and clicks into the USB C port on the controller. Hopefully it won't damage it but it definitely shouldnt slip out during gaming! So far its charging, but time will tell if it charges quicker than the cord that comes in the box. Quality is excellent however.
- Answer Its a USB type C so if that tablet uses type c then yes it will