Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference with this other lens also 18-300mm ? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-18-300mm-f-3-5-6-3g-ed-vr-telephoto-zoom-lens-for-select-nikon-dx-format-dslr-cameras-black/5897007.p?skuId=5897007 (1 Answer)Answers
The one main difference between these two AF-S 18-300mm lenses is the weight; the Product 2216 (f/3.5-6.3G) lens is 19.6 ounces as compared to the Product 2196 (f/3.5-5.6) lens, which is 29.3 ounces. This is because there are more elements in the Product 2196 lens than in the Product 2216 lens which improve the user experience. In addition there is a focus distance indicator on the lens barrel of Product 2196 along with an extra setting option for Vibration Reduction. To learn more about differences in lens types please contact Nikon Support.
- QuestionIs the 18-300 prone to "lens creep" like the 18-200? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this lens fully compatible with a d500? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this lens have the manual override focus or do you gave to disconnect the auto focus with the switches? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionis there any difference between this lens and this one? i have a nikon d3400. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-18-300mm-f-3-5-6-3g-ed-vr-telephoto-zoom-lens-for-select-nikon-dx-format-dslr-cameras-black/5897007.p?skuId=5897007 (2 Answers)Answers
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens (Product 2196) listed here does have some differences from the Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR lens (Product 2216). One of the differences is weight; the 18-300mm (Product 2196) lens listed here is 29.3 ounces while the Nikon 18-300mm (Product 2216) lens is a lighter 19.6 ounces. This is because there are more elements in the listed (Product 2196) lens than with the 18-300mm (Product 2216) lens. Another difference is that the AF-S 18-300 (Product 2196) has second generation Vibration Reduction technology that allows it to have exceptional sharpness with approximately 3.5 stops as compared to the AF-S 18-300 (Product 2216), which has approximately 4 stops. Both lenses can provide amazing images and each is completely compatible with the Nikon D3400 DSLR. To learn more about the differences between these lenses please contact Nikon Support.
- QuestionI was told the 77mm Len is the older model and the 67mm is the newest model. When will BestBuy be selling the lastest version? (1 Answer)
- QuestionThis item is sold out online. Just wondering when it's going to be available again. (0 Answers)
- Questionwill this lens be available again at Best Buy- it is sold out on BB online and not available in their stores? Other sources still have them though. (0 Answers)
- QuestionPros/cons for 18-300 versus 18-200 using D7100? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow much does this lens weigh? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions