Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes I have pie on it. As an Android one phone, it gets all of the newest updates. And it's not us c. It's regular micro USB and all are dual SIM. Even the ones in the US. Someone needs to redo the bestbuy listing.
QuestionI went to the Microsoft Store in Cerritos today and they said they no longer carry Nokia (Lumia) cellphones. So, if I were to buy the Nokia 3.1, would I be able to switch the SIM and continue to use my current (562) ph. number?
- Answer Hello and thanks for your interest! Yes, this device is unlocked so you will be able to use your SIM and continue using your phone number. Keep in mind that Nokia is not compatible with CDMA network carriers so do not try using a Sprint or Verizon SIM. Have a great day :)
- Answer Yes, you can use any carrier that runs on GSM. Thanks!
- Answer Yes, it is unlocked and worked on all GSM Carrier's.
QuestionDoes the Best Buy at Westminster Mall ( Orange Co. ) carry the Nokia 3.1 or sth. similar ? I'd like to upgrade my current Nokia Lumia cellphone. Thank you for letting me know.
- Answer Hi William Sorry for the delay in replying. If you mean Westminster Mall ( Orange Co. ) in CA, then I could provide an answer because I bought my in TX. But I do believe you can order it and schedule an in store pickup. The cell works perfectly as far. The only thing I can think about is that I believe only 16 GB version is available in the store I got it, as well as online when I checked, but I bought an 128 GB external SD card, which expand the memory to more than enough. Hope the info above is helpful, Thanks!
QuestionIs this Nokia 3.1 a dual SIM phone? Does it have a dedicated memory card slot or does it use the second SIM slot for the memory card?
- Answer Dual SIM. One main and second slot is sim/SD card.
- Answer If the carrier does, then yes :)