Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $320.99
The regular price is $799.99
QuestionHow can we fit the upper screw from the conole to the handlebars as the gap is not big enough for the screw as per picture
- Answer Mine is still not put together for the same reason very disappointing
QuestionWhere can I get a manual?
- Answer Bluetwinkie You can usually find user manuals quite easily by searching the model number online. If you still need a manual, however, you can email us at ce@NordicTrack.com including the model number of the equipment you need and we will respond with a PDF. Thanks - NordicTrack
- Answer Motto For any replacement parts like the power cord, contact NordicTrack directly. You can email us at ce@NordicTrack.com with your individualized case number in the subject line: 1-R102888. We can assist you with this order from there. Please include your order number. Thanks - NordicTrack
- Answer Benito The seat on this exercise bike is not standard and is not easily exchanged; however, there are options to improve your comfort. We suggest purchasing a gel seat cover to slip over the seat or wearing padded bicycle shorts until your body gets accustomed to biking. If you have more questions and would like help picking out the best bike for you, we suggest reaching out to our sales department at 877-660-1174. You may also reach us at ce@NordicTrack.com. Thanks! - NordicTrack
- Answer Krisrae For the absolute most updated information on onboard workouts, we suggest you contact our Sales Department at 877-660-1174. If additional support is needed, please contact us at ce@NordicTrack.com. Thanks - NordicTrack
QuestionHow long to assemble
- Answer Jack This bike has fifteen fairly simple steps for assembly shown in the user manual, which include connecting the already assembled flywheel unit to the rest of the bike parts including feet, handles, console, and seat. We recommend two people work together to assemble all NordicTrack equipment. This unit recommends using a standard screwdriver, phillips screwdriver and wrench. Avoid power tools. For more information, contact us at ce@NordicTrack.com. We’re here to help. Thanks - NordicTrack
QuestionCan a taller person use this and be able to extend their legs in the pedal down position? 6’3” is the height of my family member
- Answer I am 6'5 and it fits me perfectly
- Answer On our Nordic Track gx 2.7 the resistance was stuck. On console it would change number but not the resistance motor. I read a website that said to make sure the power supply is good. Basically it was the type of extension cord I was using. I was using 25 ft. 16 awg extension cord, I used a shorter 10 ft and thicker 12 awg cord, the resistance issue was resolved. I can now hear the resistance motor changing as I change resistance setting on console.
QuestionIs the seat comfortable? And is it pretty quiet? My exercise bike is 14 years old and LOUD. I’m hoping a magnetic wheel is quiet. Thanks
- Answer I think it's pretty comfortable, but have only used it for 10 minutes since the resistance at level 1 is very hard for me
- Answer Penny Membership to iFIT is not a requirement. There are many features available for you to use this bike without connecting to iFIT, including 20 onboarded workouts. We recommend the optional iFIT membership to fully engage in the immersive experience presented by the live trainers and workouts from all over the world. Let us know if you have further questions by emailing ce@NordicTrack.com. Thanks -NordicTrack
QuestionDo you have to purchase iIFit in order to have the bike work for basic measures like heart rate
- Answer Hairsgigi This exercise bike has basic functionality and onboarding workouts without iFIT membership. iFIT will track your progress more easily and give you access to quality trainers and global views. For more questions, email us at ce@NordicTrack.com. Thanks - NordicTrack
QuestionWhat is the assembly process?
- Answer Hi there You can find guidance in the user manual to assemble this equipment in fifteen steps. If you have any questions while you are assembling, you can reach out to our member care team. Email us at ce@NordicTrack.com if you have further questions. Thanks - NordicTrack
Question2 questions: Does it have resistance when pedalling in reverse? Is the calorie counter accurate to weight?
- Answer No resistance in reverse and calorie counters are estimated at best.
QuestionCan the handle bars be in a low position like on a touring road bike or must they always be grasped in an upright position? The pictures don't seem to indicate they can be in a low slung position.
- Answer Yes then can be adjusted 4 a touring position however lol since I can't get mine on at the moment therefore I'm not using it...idk how comfortable the position would be. There is a know on the side right behind the handlebars that you partially unscrew which allows adjustability.
Questioni recently asked if the seat can be moved back and forward AND up and down. only the first part of the question was answered, i am short and need to know if it can be moved up and down. thanks
- Answer Yes it can go up and down. One picture shows holes for adjustment.