Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $349.99
The previous price was $799.99
QuestionCan someone tell me the size of the box that it comes in? I want to see if it will fit in my trunk or will have to find a bigger vehicle to pick it up in.
- Answer It depends on the size of your trunk or hatchback. It will be a better fit in an suv or hatchback where you can fold down the rear seat.
QuestionDo you have to purchase iIFit in order to have the bike work for basic measures like heart rate
- Answer I do not have an answer 4 this question. However, I purchased this gx 2.7 u based on multiple people saying ifit is not needed. Well, the only things I can get mine 2 do is beep whenever I push a button & display hello flashing across the screen. It's very comfortable 4 me & I don't wanna be bothered taking it back so ANY HELP in this would be great...thanks.
Question2 questions: Does it have resistance when pedalling in reverse? Is the calorie counter accurate to weight?
- Answer No resistance in reverse and calorie counters are estimated at best.
QuestionCan the handle bars be in a low position like on a touring road bike or must they always be grasped in an upright position? The pictures don't seem to indicate they can be in a low slung position.
- Answer Yes then can be adjusted 4 a touring position however lol since I can't get mine on at the moment therefore I'm not using it...idk how comfortable the position would be. There is a know on the side right behind the handlebars that you partially unscrew which allows adjustability.
Questioni recently asked if the seat can be moved back and forward AND up and down. only the first part of the question was answered, i am short and need to know if it can be moved up and down. thanks
- Answer Yes it can go up and down. One picture shows holes for adjustment.
- Answer Yes, you can move the seat back and forward.
- Answer The AC adapter comes with the bike and is for the electronic display and the wheel resistance.