QuestionCan this play - different CDs or does it play the one CD until done and then advances to the next CD in que.
- Answer You can use the random button and then listen to various CD songs and tracks. You do not need to listen just one CD through if you don't want to. Great product
QuestionJust got Onkyo DXC390 from Best Buy. Have hooked it up to receiver. Put in cds and turned on. It doesn't see the cds at all, skips from cd slot 1 to 6 without stopping. Then says NO DISK. Why? Do I need to return?
- Answer I would return it. We had no issues setting up our player.
QuestionCan I hook this CD player up to my p.a. System and have the music coming through the speakers?
- Answer I think you should be able to. There is a red and white cable to connect speakers. It will depend on what type of speaker hook up you have on the PA system.
- Answer CD players are designed to be connected to stereo or home theater receivers. It is the receiver that provides the power to drive your speakers for great sound. Today's CD players can give you the best analog sound by using good quality analog stereo cables for the richest sound. Certainly you can also use digital optical cable also from the DX-C390 to your receiver and that will give very good sound, but you might find that it is a little "bright" in playing your CDs. You may like the more mellow analog quality of soundtrack playback a little more. You can probably switch back and forth between the analog CD receiver selector and the digital BD selector to see which you prefer.
- Answer No, this model is not a stand alone system.
- Answer There is no volume on the CD player. The volume for the CD will come from your receiver.
- Answer Audio CD, CD-R, (audio cd, mp3) CD-RW (audio cd, mp3), CD Extra (audio cd session 1, mp3 session 2).
- Answer I have mine connected to a set of powered speakers and it works fine. A soundbar is essentially a powered speaker so it should work the same way mine is working for me. The CD changer will be the source for the speaker. Most users have a receiver or pre-amp/amplifier set up or a large screen high definition television with a soundbar, but it doesn't matter. The speaker will work with any source you choose.
QuestionThanks for the reply, but my question was not answered. My question was: Does this unit advance to each disc on it's own or does it have to be programed or set up to advance. I understand it will stop playing when all the cd's have been played. Thank you
- Answer The player needs no programming. Once a cd ends, following a few second delay, the next cd will automatically play.
QuestionONKYO 6 Disc CD player- The packing used by BestBuy will withstand a long distance flight, or I would have to repack it?
- Answer It’s packed in foam, but you may want add packing peanuts for extra padding and retake all sides securely.
- Answer Not familiar with the exact configuration on the rear of the Bose, but should be easy. Just connect the left and right outputs on the Onkyo using standard RCA cables to the audio, cd or aux. input jacks on the Bose unit. If your unit doesn’t have separate left and right inputs you can get a converter or specific cable to step down the twin in/out cables on the Onkyo to fit a single aux input jack on the back of the Bose.