Questions & Answers
QuestionI HAVE A 250 PANASONIC CALL BLOCK.. WHEN I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE ON ONE HANDSET AND 2ND PERSON WANTS TO PICK UP AND SPEAK AS WELL, MY PHONE WON'T ALLOW THAT., Q WILL THIS PHONE ALLOW TWO PEOPLE TO PICK UP AT THE SAME TIME AND SPEAK TO THE PERSON CALLING.
- Answer Thank you for your question! In order to be able to share a call between two handsets, the Call Share function needs to be enabled. Please, press MENU # 194 on one of the handsets and make sure the option is set to ON.
QuestionDoes the answering system allow call screening/monitoring as the call is being recorded, or can it be heard only after the message is finished and call ended?
- Answer Dear customer, this option is available. You need to press MENU and #310 to activate it and the call screening will be available while the call is being recorded.
QuestionThis question is about SKU: 6219323. The description says there are 5 additional handsets included with this phone, but in other places on the web page it says only one extra handset is included. The pictures all show 5 extra handsets. Which is it?
- Answer Thank you for asking. KX-TGE645M has 5 handsets and a base unit.
- Answer Yes it has intercom feature.
QuestionCan I retrieve/delete messages from a remote location, other that my residence?, i.e. by telephone from another state?
- Answer Thank you for your question. We're sorry but that's not possible.
- Answer Thank you for asking us. When a message is recorded and you play the message, the date and time is told after the message is played.
QuestionI do not understand about the power adapter. I am looking for a phone system with 4 phones. This system has 1 power adapter, does this mean that only one phone is being recharged other than the one on the base unit?
- Answer This is a Phone System that comes with 4 handsets. One handset comes with the base unit and the other 3 have their own AC adapters (Chargers).
- Answer Yes of course. There is a Locator button on the base.
- Answer Thank you for your question! Kindly be informed that each individual unit has its own volume control.
Question(1)When adding a phone # in the phone book, do I have to do it in each handset? (2)Does it have a silent mode?
- Answer No, just only one. Yes, there is a Silent Mode feature on the unit.
QuestionIs there any way to increase our number of blocked numbers. We are only able to block 250 calls.
- Answer You may benefit of Blocking +16.000 numbers with our KX-TGA710 Call Block button.
QuestionWill the call block feature work even if I don’t have Caller ID service as part of my general land line service?
- Answer The unit can block calls by storing the desired items in the call block list beforehand, however this option is only available for Caller ID subscribers.
- Answer Thank you for reaching out! Kindly be informed that it is not possible to record conversations with the KX-TGE674B.
Questiondoes this have a jack for a headset? If so, what headset would I need to purchase? What about a pocket clip? Can it be used as an alarm?
- Answer Yes, it has an headset jack, HeadsetKX-TCA93, KX-TCA430, belt clips come with the unit, and you may set the alarm.