Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes it does, which is why I am highly considering purchasing this camera.
QuestionHello! I bought this camera to use for selfies. I am used to using my phone to take pictures where the images are flipped. Is there a way to flip the screen on this camera so it the photos are mirrored?
- Answer I'm not sure I understand your question, exactly, but I'll tell what I know about taking selfies with this camera (which I haven't done). The LED view screen on the back can be flipped up so you can point the camera at yourself and see what the camera sees, allowing you to frame your selfie and be sure it's in focus. I don't know if that helps, but I hope so.
QuestionWhat is the size and wt of this camera. Is it a small compact that will fit in purse or large pocket?
- Answer It will easily fit in a woman's purse. It is a bit heavy compared to some of the expensive models but I think that means it's very well-built
QuestionCan you send the video stream out through the HDMI port to an external recording device rather than recording to the internal memory card?
- Answer Thank you for your question. The recording will be saved to your SD Card.
- Answer Thank you for your your question. The answer is no.
QuestionCan this camera take videos and, if so, how long a video? Is it a function of the amount of memory?
- Answer Camera limits video recording length. 15 min for 4K and 30 min for 1080.
QuestionUnable to mount Lumix to a PC and view pictures. Power light illuminates when USB attached, showing a physical connection, but no mount point on computer. Tried Linux Mint and Windows, Owner's manual (p. 267) only says: "see the computer manual" ???
- Answer By accident, discovered that the following works: -Plug camera into PC using the UPS cable. Wait until power light on camera comes on. -Press the on/off switch on the camera. A warning message "to begin charging, turn camera off" will display. Ignore this message. - In a few seconds, a menu will pop up "Please select USB model", choices are PictBridge (PTP) and PC. Select PC. - The camera should automatically mount. On Linux Mint, it mounts to /run/user/1000/gvfs.
- Answer Thank you for your question! Kindly be informed that still/motion pictures can be copied from the camera to your computer by connecting the two together. You can connect the camera to a computer that can detect a mass storage device. The camera is compatible with Windows 10 as well.
- Answer You can print out recorded still pictures wirelessly from a PictBridge (wireless LAN-compatible) printer. Please see some additional information below: http://help.panasonic.ca/viewing/ALL/DC-ZS70P/OI/dvqp1285za/dvqp1285za.pdf#page=243
- Answer Dear customer, thank you for your question. Please see all the recording specs below: http://help.panasonic.ca/viewing/ALL/DC-ZS70P/OI/dvqp1285za/dvqp1285za.pdf#page=28
- Answer Thank you for your question. Yes, you can manually adjust these.
QuestionIn the specifications the web page says that it has remote capability what does that mean, and what remote is compatible?
- Answer Hi. You can find the answer to this question in the operating manual. Please click on the following link and go to page 266. ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/camera/om/dc-zs70_adv_en_om.pdf The camera can be connected to the TV, Vierra link (HDMI) Compatible cable with the TV. Therefore you can use the remote from the TV.
Questionis this camera new or refurbished. One of reviews seems to indicate a refurbished one but that is not indicated in the description at the offered price now $299
- Answer Hello, Rich. Thank you for asking. This camera is new, you can select and choose NEW on the left of the website and this model will show up there.
- Answer We recommend that you contact our tech support team via chat https://shop.panasonic.com/contactus Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm est.