Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes this come with everything in the pic? the desc only lists a few. (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's the size of the bag? Anyone know the dimensions? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I preorder this in the store or do I have to do it online? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI know Best Buy likes putting their stickers on pickups; which ruins the package if it isn't plastic wrapped. Anyone know if this edition will be plastic wrapped? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the 89.99$ in USD? Will we be able to ship this to Canada? (1 Answer)
- Questionwhen will this item be back in stock? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy can't you restock this? Amazon has it, so you could get some, but you choose not to. Makes your GCU discount pretty useless, unless you preorder everything in blind faith. Your B&M stores barely have any games either. (1 Answer)Answers
Any collectors edition or Special/ Limited edition is not meant to be available forever, just a tip but if you're into things like this just preorder or purchase online that way you can guarantee a copy for yourself and if you're waiting for positive/ negative reviews to make your decision you have to a week to pick it up and finalize the sale if not you get refunded no big loss.
- Questionis this ever gonna be back in stock??? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhy is shipping not available?? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhy don't you have shipping for this?? Wtf kind of B's is this..I can't buy it simply because I live to far away? Bs 100% (2 Answers)Answers
Hello! im pretty sure their storage stock is sold out. Usually they will put up the preorders about 1 year in advance. What i notice is that they will stop taking in shipping orders about a week before it is released. then based on the demand, they will put up a few days for anyone else to preorder if they have left overs. because the game is a Premium, the company makes only a certain amount of the item. If you miss it, you miss it. Best thing you can do is keep an eye out of upcoming games and hope they will give an exclusive edition.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions