Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $19.99
The previous price was $20.99
QuestionHow do I change the heads? There was no owners manual with it and I am unable to remove the standard head, would like to use the nose/ear trimmer.
- Answer Hey not sure if you figured it out. You actually place your thumb firmly near/below the blades of the razor teeth and press up and away from the unit. It takes some force depending on which head you are removing. The standard head takes a bit more force than say the nose trimmer head.
- Answer The answer is yes and works great.
QuestionHow many voltage to charge ?
- Answer Hello! You shouldn't have any issues using this shaver on your travels as long as the voltage of the outlet you're plugging into doesn't exceed 240V. The voltage for this particular unit is 100-240V. You may need a plug adapter to account for different plug/socket types.
- Answer Rechargeable
- Answer You would have to go through the company to order one that fits.
QuestionPhilips Norelco 3000 Does the product come with a battery installed? How does it plug in for recharging?
- Answer Hello! Yes, the Philips Norelco - Multigroom 3000 Beard, Moustache, Ear and Nose Trimmer is installed with a Lithium-ion battery. The unit has a charging socket at the bottom for recharging.
QuestionHi. I bought this product on 25th September, 2020. The on/off button is not working suddenly. Please let me know how to claim warranty as it exceeds 45 days and so I can't return the product
- Answer Contact the manufacturer. They replaced mine twice already.
- Answer You can use it, I would just keep it out of direct water contact as that’s what I did and had no problems with it... I only say this because it doesn’t say on the box if it’s good to use in the shower
- Answer Yes! Use the attachments heads/guides because blade is sharp!
QuestionI want a very close face hair trim to almost a stubble. Will I get the right comb for this is the unit?
- Answer Hello! Philips Norelco Multigroom MG3750/60 includes a stubble guard, which creates a perfectly even, extra-short stubbled look with ease.
QuestionI love this trimmer, but I need longer hair combs. Is there anything longer than the 16mm available somewhere? Or would a different hair comb fit this trimmer?
- Answer Hello! We advise contacting Philips Norelco directly at 800-243-3050 for more assistance.
- Answer Hello! We recommend contacting Philips Norelco directly at 800-243-3050 for more assistance.
QuestionIs it good enough for close shaving? I do not have a beard but I like to trim away my stubble every couple days or so. Needs to be a close to skin shave
- Answer It does an admirable job, but it's never going to be good enough with a close shave.
QuestionWhat are the different lengths of the guards? I like to have 1/8'' on the side and 1/4'' or 3/8'' on the top, are those lengths included?
- Answer Hello! Here are the different sizes of the guards of Philips Norelco Multigroom 3000 MG3750/60: stubble comb: 1/16”; beard guards: 1/8", 13/64”, 9/32”; and hair guards: 23/64”, 5/32”, 5/8”. You may check the user manual for further information here: https://philips.to/3ftrfAR
QuestionDo the teeth get sharper as the trimmer is on? The manual says self sharpening teeth but the trimmer does not seem to be trimming the hair as cleanly as I hoped.
- Answer Hello! This item comes with self-sharpening steel blades reinforced with iron and tempered for maximum strength. If you need further assistance, please call at 1-800-243-3050: Monday - Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST.
QuestionWhat size are all of the guards in millimetres (mm)? I am looking for a trimmer with 1mm and 2mm guards. All the way to 4mm preferably.
- Answer This will work for you . Mine came with 4 guards and they are exactly what you are looking for .