Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $19.99
The previous price was $20.99
QuestionHow do I change the heads? There was no owners manual with it and I am unable to remove the standard head, would like to use the nose/ear trimmer.
- Answer Hey not sure if you figured it out. You actually place your thumb firmly near/below the blades of the razor teeth and press up and away from the unit. It takes some force depending on which head you are removing. The standard head takes a bit more force than say the nose trimmer head.
QuestionHow many voltage to charge ?
- Answer Hello! You shouldn't have any issues using this shaver on your travels as long as the voltage of the outlet you're plugging into doesn't exceed 240V. The voltage for this particular unit is 100-240V. You may need a plug adapter to account for different plug/socket types.
- Answer The answer is yes and works great.
- Answer Rechargeable
- Answer You would have to go through the company to order one that fits.
QuestionI want a very close face hair trim to almost a stubble. Will I get the right comb for this is the unit?
- Answer Hello! Philips Norelco Multigroom MG3750/60 includes a stubble guard, which creates a perfectly even, extra-short stubbled look with ease.
- Answer Hello! We recommend contacting Philips Norelco directly at 800-243-3050 for more assistance.
QuestionWhat size are all of the guards in millimetres (mm)? I am looking for a trimmer with 1mm and 2mm guards. All the way to 4mm preferably.
- Answer This will work for you . Mine came with 4 guards and they are exactly what you are looking for .
- Answer It's rechargable so there's no battery changing needed, and it comes with a charger.
QuestionHi. I bought this product on 25th September, 2020. The on/off button is not working suddenly. Please let me know how to claim warranty as it exceeds 45 days and so I can't return the product
- Answer Contact the manufacturer. They replaced mine twice already.
- Answer You can use it, I would just keep it out of direct water contact as that’s what I did and had no problems with it... I only say this because it doesn’t say on the box if it’s good to use in the shower
- Answer It’s rechargeable and batter has a long life.
- Answer Yes! Use the attachments heads/guides because blade is sharp!
QuestionIs this a vibrator or motor driven cutter? If it is a vibrator do you sell a motor driven cutter?
- Answer Hello! Philips Norelco MG3750/60 Multigroom is a motor-driven cutter that has a full-metal motor that delivers maximum power. For all parts and accessories, you can check Encompass, our parts distributor. http://bit.ly/2I6irAh
QuestionI love this trimmer, but I need longer hair combs. Is there anything longer than the 16mm available somewhere? Or would a different hair comb fit this trimmer?
- Answer Hello! We advise contacting Philips Norelco directly at 800-243-3050 for more assistance.
QuestionThe main purpose we need this for is shaving my husband's head. How many recommend it for that. If no, what should I buy?
- Answer I use it on my head, neck, shoulders, chest, back, and no I'm not going there. I prefer the 3000 over any head trimmer a barber has. It's not as fast, but it gets closer and no nicks.
- Answer Hello! Yes, the Philips Norelco Multigroom is compatible in India. We recommend purchasing an adapter when using the device in India.