Questions & Answers
- Answer Hello! Yes, a brush heads is included and no need for a different brush for every mode.
- Answer Hello! Yes. To charge your toothbrush using the charging glass, place it (charging glass) on the charging base and plug the charging base into an outlet. The battery indicator will flash once charging starts.
- Answer Hello! Philips Sonicare DiamondClean comes with a lithium rechargeable battery.
QuestionWhat are compatible replacement heads for the HX9361/69 Sonicare DiamondClean Classic Rechargeable Toothbrush?
- Answer Hello! All of Philips Sonicare click-on brush heads are compatible with Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9361/69 Toothbrush.
QuestionI have a philips sonicare for a while, more than one year. It works fine until recent, it turn on itself very often, sometimes between 20, 30 minutes, and sometimes at midnight. It drives me crazy. Any solutions, thanks.
- Answer Hello! We advise contacting Philips Sonicare directly at 800-682-7664 for more information.
QuestionWhat is the difference between brush head replacements? Some have the letter S, some have W. It looks like this would be for different hardness or softness of bristles. How can I tell the difference/
- Answer Hello! We don't have enough information to answer your question. Please get in touch with us so that we can assist you. We look forward to hearing from you! 24/7 Live Chat: https://ch-017-ind.us.caas.hosted-inin.com/Philips/66/NoDefault/?provider=philips&language=en&country=US&group=PERSONAL_CARE_GR&category=TOOTHBRUSHES_CA&sub-category=PARAM_SUBCAT&ctn=PARAM_CTN 1-800-682-7664 Monday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM ET Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 PM ET Excluding Major Holidays