Questions & Answers
- Answer Hello! We recommend consulting with your Physician.
QuestionWhat model are the replacement heads? I have some series 2 replacement heads.. will they fit this model also, if not, what model replacement heads? Thanks,
- Answer Hello! Yes, the 2 series brush heads are compatible with the Philips Sonicare Protectiveclean toothbrush. Any click on brush heads are compatible with your toothbrush.
QuestionCan I return the toothbrush if the heads don't fit (that I already have from my current Sonic Care electric toothbrush)? If so is there a fee?
- Answer Hello! We advise contacting our Customer Service for further assistance at 1-800-682-7664: Monday - Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST or chat with us through https://sforce.co/2MBIu3Y
- Answer Yes. It comes with one brush head
Questioni already have a Phillips sonic diamond set up with glass charger and travel case charger . I want to get a brush for my husband but we don’t need the charger and the case etc What will work with what I already have.. besides Itvwould not all fit .
- Answer Best advice, get a full second brush - same model and brush. The excess items not needed for your daily use, put in a cabinet and leave it there. If your charger ever breaks (as it is a glass charger cup), then you’re certain to have a working replacement. Or another if you choose to travel. Also, at one time there was a model that had a storage spot for 2 brushheads, and a single motored unit. I’d recommend that model if you’re tight on space, and set your glass one aside for travel. Did you gather I travel a bit - having the available brushes, and chargers have helped me out over the past 10 years of using a Sonicare brush.. for both my spouse and I.
QuestionWill this toothbrush charge with the glass charger? Will it charge with the usb travel case? I have the toothbrush that has these and want this one for my husband
- Answer Hello! Philips Sonicare protectiveClean 6100 is not compatible with the glass charger or the USB charging travel case.
- Answer I had an older model Sonicare toothbrush with some leftover brush heads, and I can use them on this model as they are an exact fit.
I would recommend:
- Answer You should probably check with your dentist.
QuestionFirst, is there a cover for the head while not using? Are you suppose to keep it on the charger at all times?
- Answer Yes there’s a small plastic cover. I use it nightly & when traveling.
QuestionThe stem on my Sonicare is getting loose and wobbly, and it's making a loud high-pitched noise when in use. What is the problem?
- Answer Hello! The toothbrush shaft appears to be loose and making the noise. We recommend contacting Philips Sonicare in regards to your warranty at 800-682-7664.