Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $169.99
QuestionWhat is the warranty ?
- Answer Hello! The Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7300 toothbrush has a a 2-year manufacturer warranty. The warranty begins on the date of purchase. A valid proof of purchase (POP) is required. The Philips warranty applies when the product has been handled properly for its intended use, and was used in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Answer Hello! Yes, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean brush heads are compatible with the Philips Sonicare ExpertClean toothbrush.
- Answer Hello! No, the Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7300 can not be charged using the DiamondClean Smart chargers.
- Answer Hello! The battery of the Philips Sonicare ExpertClean toothbrush is rechargeable and it is not replaceable.
QuestionWhat is the voltage of the charger base - 120V only or 120/220V? I am planning to use it in Europe, and realize I will need a plug converter, but want it to work on 220V without a transformer.
- Answer Hi! The voltage of Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7300 is 110 - 200 V.
QuestionI bought this toothbrush several months ago and have been very happy with it. However, it just recently started making a lot of noise even at the lowest levels and even without the brush attached. What can I do about this? Thanks, David
- Answer Hello! Please contact our Customer Service for further assistance at 1-800-682-7664: Monday - Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST or you can check this link: https://sforce.co/2MBIu3Y to chat with us.