- QuestionIs this device Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder HD - Video Input Adapter - USB 2.0 compatible with Windows XP? What else I need to buy to be able to burn DVD from VHS cassette using this device? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionComputer crashes mid way through a vhs tape capture (3 Answers)
When capturing from a Vhs tape, Pinnacle Dazzle is dropping many frames and partway through the vhs the computer abruptly crashes. What can I do differently. The video portion that is recorded is further ahead than the audio due to the dropped frames. When watching my vhs video without the capture mode all is clear and smooth flowing. Any ideas what the problem could be.Answers
- QuestionIs this Windows 8.1 Compatible? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes,it has a camcorder import button.It requires composite rca type cables which are included or if you want S-video output you will have to supply this yourself.this catures this to your hard drive.I wrote a detailed instructions on this product on Best Buy reviews.Find the review by algrn and I give a step by step instruction because there is no instruction book that comes with this,that is why I go into detail about it and it is too much to write here
- QuestionNeed to exchange my older dvr/cable box(Charter) for a current Charter dvr cable box & want to know if my dvdr'd programs(on old cable box) can be saved/transferred/recorded on dvd discs or ??? What do I need to purchase to accomplish this? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHello I currently have dazzle dvc100 the red one and never had a problem. I currently upgraded my pinnacle to version 14 and my computer to a Windows 7 64bit. My dazzle won't work any more does this version of dazzle work on Windows 7 64 bit? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
I have Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 on my Dell Laptop, and I have the Dazzle Video Capture USB V1.0. I just recently upgraded the Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle to Pinnacle Studio 20 - 64bit and it runs fine. Make sure that you check your computers specifications against the recommended requirements of the Pinnacle software that you are upgrading to. Pinnacle Studio requires A LOT of processing power and memory to run efficiently. There is a program that you can download from the Pinnacle web-site that will test your system to see if Pinnacle will run on it. Mine barely made the specs for rendering 1080 HD video. I believe that it was called NEMO Check. Try here first for information on Pinnacle Studio issues; https://support.corel.com/hc/en-us/categories/202536578-Pinnacle
- QuestionCan I record a VCR tape to DVD? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes. Install the s/w and drivers on your PC, then simply attach the RCA or S-Video "Out" on your VCR player with the provided cables, then the USB to your computer. Then load up the PC s/w, and off you go! Press play on the VCR, and at the same time click Record within the Import section of the s/w on the PC and let the tape play. You can pause or stop the recording anytime. Once imported/captured, then the s/w allows you to edit the recorded movie, add titles, etc. before exporting to a DVD or other format. Dead easy!
- QuestionI have a Sony handyman and looking for a way to put the recoded video easily onto a DVD. Does this decide plug in via USB to video camera and just make a DVD? If not, what could I use? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I simply watch DVDs through Dazzle? Can I enlarge the image to full screen while doing so? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan this version of Peninacle capture mini dvm cassette from camcorder CanonGL2 unto laptop Also can I use this to record directly from camcorder while shooting? (1 Answer)Answers
I would assume that any device with the ability to output via s-video/RCA audio or RCA Audio/video cable could send output through the device to an appropriate computer. I was able to output from a Hi8 camcorder with no problems. The Sony camcorder we have has a cable that has RCA audio/video connectors, just like you'd use in the "old days" to plug into your TV. I would also think that you could record directly from the camera while filming/shooting but I haven't tried that yet. Hope that helps.
- Questioncan this record stv programs off a cable box? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions