Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $5.99
The regular price is $9.99
QuestionThe title says USB 3.0, specifications say USB 3.1. which one is it? Is the title using the old+old name scheme USB 3.0 that has the previous named USB 3.1 Gen 1 now named USB 3.2 Gen 1? I love USB-IF and their naming schemes /s
- Answer This product is USB 3.1 A/F to Type C adapter, it meets USB 3.1 Gen1 SuperSpeed 5Gbps.
- Answer It works with ipad
- Answer Yes. That adapter is suitable for fast video transfers. Just remember that the cable and devices you are connected to are likely slower if its an older device or cable and your transfer speeds are only as fast as your slowest component!
- Answer It depends on their port/connector. This adapter will convert a USB Type-C port into a USB 3.0 port. So if your newer phone has a C port for charging ("female" socket) and the car charger has a standard USB connector that goes into a phone ("male" plug)...then yes, it will work by connecting the two together. :)
QuestionIm trying to connect my old LaCie hard drive which is USB 2.0 to a new macbook pro that only has Thunderbolt 4..Can this connect USB 2.0 and Thunderbolt 4?
- Answer Hi Kimmie, Unfortunately not, it has only USB 3.0 port. Platinum Support Alvin www.bestbuy.com
QuestionI use a m1 pro which has only usb c ports. I want to connect a webcam, microphone and capture card to it but they all 3 have usb a cables. Using this adapter do i lose performance of webcam or capture card image?
- Answer No, it suitable and will work fine. Rudson S.| Best Buy Support. www.bestbuy.com/platinum
QuestionWill this adapter work for transferring files from an Android phone with a USB-C port to a separate Android with a Micro USB port? Connection path would be Android w/USB-C -> this connector -> USB-A to Micro USB cord -> Android w/Micro USB
- Answer Yes, this item will work for data transfer from mobile with USB-C port to mobile with micro USB port. Mary II Platinum
QuestionNow I have iPhone 6S. I want to buy iPhone 13. Will this adapter allow me to use the same charging cable (currently using with iPhone 6S) when I buy my new phone (iPhone 13)? Thanks!
- Answer The iPhone 13 has a Lightning connector, you can use the same charging cable. You do not need an adapter because they use the same cable.
- Answer No, iPhone 13 does not have any USB Type-C or thunderbolt port.
- Answer You mean, connecting to your Galaxy S20 FE to Computer, Yes
QuestionWhen plugged in, will this adapter supply the power required to run an Apple USB SuperDrive? (The reason I ask is HyperDrive 9-Port Universal USB-C Hub won't do the trick.)
- Answer You may check this model NS-PUCHUB219 Mary II Platinum Support
QuestionCan I use this with a second portable monitor that uses a USB-C for both power and video (ex. Lenovo L15 15.6" IPS LED FHD USB-C Portable Monitor)? i would of course use a USB-C cable (male at both ends) to connect from this adapter to the monitor. Thx.
- Answer Try only the USB-C Cable Model: NS-PCKCC3 to charge high-power devices up to 100 W.
QuestionCan this platinum adapter works to Transfer videos and pictures or review pictures from my Apple air tablet 5 generation?
- Answer As long it has type conector it will work
QuestionCan I use the Platinum usbc to usba adaptor to connect a thumbdrive to my Android Galaxy? Adapter is firmly seated and nothing is happening.
- Answer You have to be more specific because a Samsung Galaxy S .. maybe yes 90% but anything less than S seizes, most likely not.
- Answer This adapter works for most USB-C enabled computers.
QuestionWill this product connect a Brother or Hewlett Packard printer to an Acer Chromebook so that it will print?
- Answer This adapter works for most computers with a USB-C port and most devices with a USB type A cable.