Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo you still need to purchase the cord that plugs into your phone? (7 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat's the point (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow many hours does a t2600 powerpack charger take to charge (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionPlease explain what the button is for. (11 Answers)
Also please tell me what the three lights showing blue mean. I thought my power pack was charged and plugged it into my phone but it didn't seem to be charging the phone. Thinking the power pack was dead I plugged it into my computer and I am seeing three blue lights. Does that mean the power pack is full or needs charging?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionHow many devices will it charge before the PNY PowerPack needs to be charged? (11 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work for an iphone 6? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I get a full charge for my phone with this battery (5 Answers)Answers
take out your battery. On the battery it has a set of numbers look for MAH. The number before that should read something like 3000mAh. So if yours has 3000 you would divide that number by the number on your power pack external battery device for example if it says 3000 and you have 6000 mAh charging device then you can get 2 full charges off that device before you have to charge the power pack device
- QuestionDoes the power pack come ready to use right out of the packaging or does it require a preliminary charge before its first use? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it be used on an I phone 5 and a 4....how? (6 Answers)
- QuestionWhy won't it recharge? (7 Answers)Answers
Yup, same here. I should have read the warning signs. You're SOL: Can't return to BB, PNY will fix/replace but you'll have to pay for shipping, which costs about the same as the product. Well, at least, just like me, you got an over-priced micro USB cable. Good Luck!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions